The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZEDDSTAR
Not sure if that is right I am doing iGCSE Cambridge Board - the grade boundaries are usually lower than this as its a pretty rigourous exam!

Those are UMS grade boundaries I gave you. I thought the 66.5% was a UMS mark. If it is 66.5% raw mark then you are likely to have about 72-74% UMS which will be a B. So you should have a B but I am fairly unfamiliar with IGCSE grade boundasies, so don't take my word for it!

EDIT: Wooooo post 9001; The end is nigh!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by iLucien

Remove your post immediately. this exam is taken by other people in the world and you wll get 10 warning points for this.

Other people in the world may take it later on so after having seen your comment you will be in trobule.

I have removed the content of your quote so people can not see it from my post.

Please wait until 4:30 AM tomorrow to comment at all about the exam!
Original post by GreenLantern1
Good luck matey!

Thanks mate!! :biggrin:

Just did it and I'm home now :smile: I don't think there are any restrictions on AQA about talking about the exam straight after it but I better wait and see...
Reply 9003
Remove your post immediately. this exam is taken by other people in the world and you wll get 10 warning points for this.

Other people in the world may take it later on so after having seen your comment you will be in trobule.

I have removed the content of your quote so people can not see it from my post.

Please wait until 4:30 AM tomorrow to comment at all about the exam!

lolwoops.
Original post by usycool1

Just did it and I'm home now :smile: I don't think there are any restrictions on AQA about talking about the exam straight after it but I better wait and see...

No

I am definite as I help with the exam things.

AQA,WJEC,OCR,CCEA are all taken in England and Wales aalone so you can talk about them immediately.

Heck there is an AS Biology AQA unofficial markscheme in one thread.

It is only Edexcel, IBO, STEP and one other exam that can not be talked about till a certain time!

Look on your TSR homepage near the top. iT SHOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE gOOD lUCK WIHT YOUR EXAMS ADND THEN TELLS YOU WHAT EXAMS YOU CAN TALK ABOUT.

LOL soorry for the capslock! :facepalm:
Look on your TSR homepage near the top. iT SHOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE gOOD lUCK WIHT YOUR EXAMS ADND THEN TELLS YOU WHAT EXAMS YOU CAN TALK ABOUT.

LOL soorry for the capslock! :facepalm:

Ahh thanks :biggrin:

Well, in that case, I didn't think the paper was that bad actually. The only hard bit was the last question imo.
well that aqa french listening was FUN!
French listening was easy
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
French listening was easy

Ahh thanks :biggrin:

Well, in that case, I didn't think the paper was that bad actually. The only hard bit was the last question imo.

Original post by myyrealname
well that aqa french listening was FUN!

Foundation or higher guys?

And yh it is usually one of the last questions that is hard! Especially that very last one. I hate the worded questions: they are the only place I lose marks on!

Well done though; 1 down, a whole load more to go!
The question about the old man and his daughters holiday went straight over me. So did the last question and the cooking one. And the guys job.

All the rest was fine though. :smile:
If the speaker doesn't mumble then it's a really high pitched voice.
Why did there have to be so many written questions! I don't think I got a single mark for those :frown: Think I did fine on the others though, anyone know roughly how many marks you can lose for an A?

And yh it is usually one of the last questions that is hard! Especially that very last one. I hate the worded questions: they are the only place I lose marks on!

Foundation listening. My friends GF said the higher was easy however
Original post by Kawaiizombii
Why did there have to be so many written questions! I don't think I got a single mark for those :frown: Think I did fine on the others though, anyone know roughly how many marks you can lose for an A?

I think on one of the past ones it was 10 marks or something.

And me too, when I have to come up with the answer myself I have so many different ideas.
Original post by Kawaiizombii

It caries drastically year on year even if the papers don't seem to change too much in terms of difficulty so I don't think anyone can definitely give you a good estimate. there is nothing you can do about it now till results day so just get on with the rest of your exams and forget about it!
Foundation listening. My friends GF said the higher was easy however

But if they are doing higher they are probably better and so feel it is easy.

If it is easy grade boundaries will jusst be up!
But if they are doing higher they are probably better and so feel it is easy.

If it is easy grade boundaries will jusst be up!

Did you find it hard?

Higher :smile:
Did you find it hard?

I found Higher hard.

Latest