The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GreenLantern1
Sagst mit mir wie es!

Quite.
Reply 9081
Original post by xoxlovelifexox
i don't think we can on here but through like the mail system i think we're allowed because noone else will be able to see what we're saying right?

oh my gosh, that sounds dreadful! how did you find french though? i don't take french i take german, but a lot of my close friends took it! that's one exam we can discuss here :smile:

Yeah, it was! It didnt help that 1 girl was pretty much about to vomit. I dont take French, alot of my friends do though :') ahah, I take german too :') I could have finished all of my exams by the 30th May, but no...the german exams are during the last couple of days of June, GREAT.
Original post by Zigggyy.
Yeah, it was! It didnt help that 1 girl was pretty much about to vomit. I dont take german, alot of my friends do though :') ahah, I take german too :') I could have finished all of my exams by the 30th May, but no...the german exams are during the last couple of days of June, GREAT.

oh dear, that does sound dreadful. when did you sit your french exam? my school sat it at 11:30 because of the clash between french and the english exam. which one do you prefer, french or german, out of interest? :smile: how many exams do you have? :smile: at least you have AGES to revise german! no excuse not to get 100%! :wink:
Original post by GreenLantern1

School of hard sums tonight! :wink:
Original post by Stephaniexo
I thought that the first three pages were really easy but the last two were quite tricky. :s-smilie: I'm doing French next year too and I really hope that I got at least an A for Listening, if not an A*! Some people on here have said that an A* is 33/40 which isn't too bad! I'm not sure for certain what the grade boundaries are though. :frown: People in my year actually found the paper really hard, especially the last question! I hated the question about the woman in the cupboard, I'm such an idiot - I put that she was in a cellar. :'( How did your year find it? What do you think you've got? :smile:

yeah same:smile: I don't think we'll know the grade boundaries until summer unfortunately:frown: because last year it was 32 to get an A* and people said this one was harder.... yeah same I put cellar, it seems logical haha also because I didn't know the word for 'cupboard! :'( I really want an A* in listening but to be honest if you get even a high A (2/3 marks off an A* and then a solid A* in reading and good coursework you can get an A* overall. I hope lots of people found it hard becuase I want low grade boundaries haha because I think I've done alright, I just know I've made a couple of careless errors arghh
Reply 9085
oh dear, that does sound dreadful. when did you sit your french exam? my school sat it at 11:30 because of the clash between french and the english exam. which one do you prefer, french or german, out of interest? :smile: how many exams do you have? :smile: at least you have AGES to revise german! no excuse not to get 100%! :wink:

I meant I dont take French :') I have about 8 years worth of French knowledge though! ahaha, which is a fair share. But I didnt take it for gcse for a strange reason :') I like both tbh :smile: The exam was sat at 12:30. :smile: I have 11 exams left :biggrin:
I meant I dont take French :') I have about 8 years worth of French knowledge though! ahaha, which is a fair share. But I didnt take it for gcse for a strange reason :') I like both tbh :smile: The exam was sat at 12:30. :smile: I have 11 exams left :biggrin:

oh, my bad! :biggrin: that is pretty impressive. there's a girl whose native language is french and she speaks it at home on a regular basis as a form of communication, so she flies through french easily. in fact without ever doing any practice, a teacher gave her an A Level paper and she scored very highly, just lost a couple of marks i believe! you can see how all the french people in my school envy her. are you doing the aqa biology and chemistry exams next week? i have 21 exams left yay! :biggrin: a bit more than the average person you find on TSR! hahaha
Reply 9087
oh, my bad! :biggrin: that is pretty impressive. there's a girl whose native language is french and she speaks it at home on a regular basis as a form of communication, so she flies through french easily. in fact without ever doing any practice, a teacher gave her an A Level paper and she scored very highly, just lost a couple of marks i believe! you can see how all the french people in my school envy her. are you doing the aqa biology and chemistry exams next week? i have 21 exams left yay! :biggrin: a bit more than the average person you find on TSR! hahaha

Ah, woah, nice! :') Yeah, I am, and physics on the 30th right? Im brickinn' it for biology, the papers are horrible! But it's likely the paper will be fairly nice as January papers are harder seeing as they're for people that retake, so Im praying! :') oh jesus. ahaha.
Urgh, Geog, German Listening and Reading AND Statistics on the same day. Isolation-room here we go!!!:frown:
Ah, woah, nice! :') Yeah, I am, and physics on the 30th right? Im brickinn' it for biology, the papers are horrible! But it's likely the paper will be fairly nice as January papers are harder seeing as they're for people that retake, so Im praying! :') oh jesus. ahaha.

yep! are you a double or triple? i do hope that biology is okay! apparently we're the last year doing this specification too and everything. i guess that's good cos we have LOADS of practice papers :smile:
Original post by n4t4_96srb
yeah same:smile: I don't think we'll know the grade boundaries until summer unfortunately:frown: because last year it was 32 to get an A* and people said this one was harder.... yeah same I put cellar, it seems logical haha also because I didn't know the word for 'cupboard! :'( I really want an A* in listening but to be honest if you get even a high A (2/3 marks off an A* and then a solid A* in reading and good coursework you can get an A* overall. I hope lots of people found it hard becuase I want low grade boundaries haha because I think I've done alright, I just know I've made a couple of careless errors arghh

Summer is so far away! :frown: I'm trying to put it to the back of mind so that I can concentrate on my RE exam tomorrow lol but I just want to know how i did now! :s-smilie: Same, I definitely made a few careless errors on silly things that I should know, like the cellar question! I just thought that it'd be more logical for her to be in a cellar as opposed to a cupboard... :P lol Hopefully they will lower the grade boundaries! :smile: What do you think the reading will be like?
Reply 9091
yep! are you a double or triple? i do hope that biology is okay! apparently we're the last year doing this specification too and everything. i guess that's good cos we have LOADS of practice papers :smile:

Triple science :') Yeah, we are which is pretty strange ahaha, hopefully they'll go easy!
Having 15 exams with NO study leave is absolutely insane!
Hope everyone else here in not in the same position as I am in right now:sigh:
ahahahaa, your messages literally make me laugh ahaha! :')

Heeey! How have you been with revision and exams and all of that? :tongue:

pahaha, yeah I do tend to pop by whenever I just remember :wink: ahaha, no, I just don't know what to say half of the time. :') But reading conversations is always fun :biggrin:

Yes, ugh I hate english and history. Ahhhh I will never have to analyse a book ever again, ughh, omg, awww, how sad. :wink:

Heeheeehee :biggrin:

revision is going okay I suppose, R.S tommoz.. you?

I often just read too - can be rather amusing :biggrin:

I never have to analyse a book to within an inch of its sanity again... wait, let me just repeat that over and over until it sinks in :smile:
never have to analyse a book to within an inch of its sanity again ...never have to analyse a book to within an inch of its sanity again ...never have to analyse a book to within an inch of its sanity again... never have to analyse a book to within an inch of its sanity again..

aahhh ok, that's done it :biggrin:
Original post by justanotherindigo
Having 15 exams with NO study leave is absolutely insane!
Hope everyone else here in not in the same position as I am in right now:sigh:

Still might not get mine - we find out on Wednesday :frown:
I really hope we get it, It would really help me
anyone else do AQA music today or am I forever alone? ^_^
Original post by g.k.galloway
Still might not get mine - we find out on Wednesday :frown:
I really hope we get it, It would really help me

Same!
How many exams have you got left?
Mine start next week, with 7 exams to be completed this month!:wink:
Original post by CharlieBoardman
School of hard sums tonight! :wink:

Not gonna watch it. Going to be over RE. Will watch it tomorrow or probably on Wednesday.
Original post by PennineSprings
Urgh, Geog, German Listening and Reading AND Statistics on the same day. Isolation-room here we go!!!:frown:

What day?
Reply 9099
Original post by g.k.galloway
Heeheeehee :biggrin:

revision is going okay I suppose, R.S tommoz.. you?

I often just read too - can be rather amusing :biggrin:

I never have to analyse a book to within an inch of its sanity again... wait, let me just repeat that over and over until it sinks in :smile:
never have to analyse a book to within an inch of its sanity again ...never have to analyse a book to within an inch of its sanity again ...never have to analyse a book to within an inch of its sanity again... never have to analyse a book to within an inch of its sanity again..

aahhh ok, that's done it :biggrin:

I've got a free day tomorrow, then a maths exam the following day, followed by an RS exam :smile: lucky me!

ahaaha!

Latest