The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by justanotherindigo
Having 15 exams with NO study leave is absolutely insane!
Hope everyone else here in not in the same position as I am in right now:sigh:

I have 17, but with study leave!
Is it just me or isn't samlearning.com working?
I need tor revise and it decides to shut down!
So annoying!:mad:
Original post by GreenLantern1
I have 17, but with study leave!

At least you don't have to suffer from constant headaches
and endless stress!
Good Luck!:wink:
Same!
How many exams have you got left?
Mine start next week, with 7 exams to be completed this month!:wink:

My exams started last Thursday (igcse english)
I haven't got as many as most as I've finished Art and Product Design
My next is RS tomorrow then..

May 21st - Bio unit 3
May 22nd - Lit 1
May 24th - Lit 2 and Chem 3
May 29th - Eng lang
May 30th - Phys unit 3

then in June maths calc and non calc and hist B... all finished by the morning of June 15th :biggrin:

Cue epic 10-12 week holiday full of wasting time, trying to look as some AS stuff and work exp.

its not a bad deal if you ask me :rolleyes:...

EDIT - well apart from the epic amount of stress, worry and the dead hand you have at the end
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by g.k.galloway
My exams started last Thursday (igcse english)
I haven't got as many as most as I've finished Art and Product Design
My next is RS tomorrow then..

May 21st - Bio unit 3
May 22nd - Lit 1
May 24th - Lit 2 and Chem 3
May 29th - Eng lang
May 30th - Phys unit 3

then in June maths calc and non calc and hist B... all finished by the morning of June 15th :biggrin:

Cue epic 10-12 week holiday full of wasting time, trying to look as some AS stuff and work exp.

its not a bad deal if you ask me :rolleyes:...

Ahh-- you're lucky!
My exams finish on 25th June (pm)-- that's the most annoying bit!
Next week I have:

May 21st: Citizenship (pm)
May 22nd: English Lit-- unit 1 (am)
May 24th: Science Ideas in Context (am) and English Lit-- unit 2 (pm)

I prefer morning exams over afternoon ones!
You mind is fresh and not-tired in the morning!:tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9105
Original post by rock.and.rose
Thank you for your kind words.

On Friday the four individuals were charged with criminal harassment and depriving my cousin of his civil rights.

A new law in California comes into play in on 1 July, which from what I gather, is an actual anti-bullying law. While most states make it possible to prosecute bullies using current laws (where there are laws that fit), it appears CA is the first state which will actually have a specific anti-bullying law. I'm sure many others will follow.

While the new law won't obviously be able to apply to my cousin's case, at least the current law allows for the (main) perpetrators to be charged with something, and as a family that gives us a little peace.

I long for the day where similar laws can be applied here.

I'm quite late (as per usual!)
But, I'm glad to hear they are being charged and that a new law is being enforced in Cali.
I also hope similar laws will be enforced here, one day hopefully!
Original post by g.k.galloway

EDIT - well apart from the epic amount of stress, worry and the dead hand you have at the end

haha you got that right!
I think that History for me would be the worst when it comes to the amount you need to write in so little time!
Reply 9107
I've missed out loads, because I'm been away revising like mad!
But I hope everyone who had French listening today found it ok, and those who sat other exams, I hope you guys didn't find it too bad.
RE tomorrow for me, and I think some others on this thread, I wish you all the best!
I'm hoping that just put in the relatively easy questions since everything is changing after this. I've revised all the hard topics just in case though! D:
Good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 9108
haha you got that right!
I think that History for me would be the worst when it comes to the amount you need to write in so little time!

The time we get for History is RIDICULOUS! I'm such a slow writer, by the time I finish my hand feels like it is about to drop off.
I can't even emphasis how much pain I was left in last summer when I sat the first half of the exam.
Thank goodness this is the last time I'm doing history, and other subjects such as English which require extremely fast writing!
Original post by mandi21
I've missed out loads, because I'm been away revising like mad!
But I hope everyone who had French listening today found it ok, and those who sat other exams, I hope you guys didn't find it too bad.
RE tomorrow for me, and I think some others on this thread, I wish you all the best!
I'm hoping that just put in the relatively easy questions since everything is changing after this. I've revised all the hard topics just in case though! D:
Good luck! :biggrin:

What have you been revising for?
I can't wait for RE to be over tomorrow so I can just revise C1 tomorrow, as sad as that sounds...but hey, I love maths :tongue:
Reply 9111
I hate RS so much.
Original post by usycool1
I can't wait for RE to be over tomorrow so I can just revise C1 tomorrow, as sad as that sounds...but hey, I love maths :tongue:

Yh I can't wait for it to be over so that I can revise for Additional Maths FSMQ (C1 and then bits of C2,M1,S1,D1) and my AS ICT. Though I will also have to do english literature revision!

Original post by Paramore<3
I hate RS so much.

Naa RE is an easy A* or at least A* so I don't mind it.
Original post by Paramore<3
I hate RS so much.

Wow I see you're doing Japanese A-level, that's so cool! Is it really hard (GCSE)? Dis you used to live therenor something?!
Original post by Zigggyy.
Triple science :') Yeah, we are which is pretty strange ahaha, hopefully they'll go easy!

so you've got 6 papers to do? :smile:
iim doing ocr add maths :biggrin:
Original post by sahajkaur
iim doing ocr add maths :biggrin:

Same. 30th May right? Should be a nice easy A so happy for that.
Original post by CharlieBoardman
School of hard sums tonight! :wink:

Lol why is the guest from the first episode in there again?!
Original post by Stephaniexo
Summer is so far away! :frown: I'm trying to put it to the back of mind so that I can concentrate on my RE exam tomorrow lol but I just want to know how i did now! :s-smilie: Same, I definitely made a few careless errors on silly things that I should know, like the cellar question! I just thought that it'd be more logical for her to be in a cellar as opposed to a cupboard... :P lol Hopefully they will lower the grade boundaries! :smile: What do you think the reading will be like?

Ahh I know, it's hard because after every exam I just want to know how I've done because results day is sooo far away haha but I guess just have to try and move onto the next exam. Yeah I hope so I think the highest for an A* would be 33 and an A would be like 27/33 so I hope I got at least 32...:s-smilie:S haha, well I hope reading is good because it's my strong point haha because you dont have to concentrate for the whole 45minutes and you can go at your own pace and try and work out the sentences if you don't know the vocab, I hope it's okay but not too easy because then the grade boundaries will be high :mad:
Original post by CharlieBoardman
School of hard sums tonight! :wink:

I've got 7. How many have you got?

Latest