The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9120
Original post by xoxlovelifexox
so you've got 6 papers to do? :smile:

What d'ya mean? :smile:
I llove add maths so much. Its quite easy and so much more interesting than GCSE :smile:
Original post by GreenLantern1
Same. 30th May right? Should be a nice easy A so happy for that.
Original post by sahajkaur
I llove add maths so much. Its quite easy and so much more interesting than GCSE :smile:

If you find it easy you should have moved on to A2 Maths. I have done nearly all of A2 Maths and am now on AS Further Maths and a bit of A2 Further Maths.
Reply 9123
Naa RE is an easy A* or at least A* so I don't mind it.

Lol, I find it really difficult...! :redface: I think because I really struggle with the time constraint, writing so much in relatively little time is hard for me... and I can't remember like any of the content so I'm relying on knowing 'love thy neighbour' to get me through. :tongue:

Original post by multiplexing-gamer
Wow I see you're doing Japanese A-level, that's so cool! Is it really hard (GCSE)? Dis you used to live therenor something?!

Teehee, thanks! :smile: GCSE isn't so bad, there's not too much to remember (I don't think) A-level will be harder though, of course. :frown:

Never lived there, no. Been there on the GCSE trip, and I would love to live there though! It's like the only A-level I'm excited for, asfdkgjlr :')
Original post by Paramore<3
Lol, I find it really difficult...! :redface: I think because I really struggle with the time constraint, writing so much in relatively little time is hard for me... and I can't remember like any of the content so I'm relying on knowing 'love thy neighbour' to get me through. :tongue:

Teehee, thanks! :smile: GCSE isn't so bad, there's not too much to remember (I don't think) A-level will be harder though, of course. :frown:

Never lived there, no. Been there on the GCSE trip, and I would love to live there though! It's like the only A-level I'm excited for, asfdkgjlr :')

Love thy neighbour is a big help!
If you find it easy you should have moved on to A2 Maths. I have done nearly all of A2 Maths and am now on AS Further Maths and a bit of A2 Further Maths.

We didn't have the choice. I did Maths GCSE early so now we're doing Add maths :smile:
Original post by Paparazzo
Oh God :frown: :laugh:

Yup, my thoughts exactly :L Ah well, we tried! :P
We can always pull up on the reading I guess! Are you aiming for A*?
Original post by Zigggyy.
What d'ya mean? :smile:

i mean do you have B2, B3, C2, C3, P2, P3 or do you just have the triple papers? :smile:
Original post by usycool1
I put not enough sugar (I could be wrong though).
For the steak, I said that it was too fatty but I think it being greesy was also mentioned.
And I said the guy works in a factory; I thought they send the beds to the hotel and shop? Again, I could be wrong....

I said the same as you for the first part of the last question, though (saying that he hasn't seen his gf because she was annoyed). :smile: The second part of the last question I messed up though :tongue:

Being greasy and fatty is the same word since it said "trop de gras".
I didn't have a clue :redface:
Same, pretty much :P
My chance of getting an A* out the window!
Original post by x-Sophie-x
Being greasy and fatty is the same word since it said "trop de gras".
I didn't have a clue :redface:
Same, pretty much :P
My chance of getting an A* out the window!

Lol you never know...

And two warning points?!? Tut tut...what have you done? :tongue:
I've got 7. How many have you got?

I'm watching it at 9 on Dave ja vu! No spoilers please!! :biggrin:
Lol you never know...

And two warning points?!? Tut tut...what have you done? :tongue:

Hmm, well we'll see!

I know right! :P

This loser of a guy posted inappropriate comments on my wall.
I got 2 warning points because of telling him to F off :L

Oh and thanks for the friend request XD
Reply 9132
Original post by xoxlovelifexox
i mean do you have B2, B3, C2, C3, P2, P3 or do you just have the triple papers? :smile:

Oh, I sat Unit 2 in January!
Original post by Zigggyy.
Oh, I sat Unit 2 in January!

ah, i'm sitting unit 2 and 3 together. i've got 1 too, but that's in june.
anyone else got ethics tomorrow? i'm screwed for religion and the media!
Original post by tamil4
anyone else got ethics tomorrow? i'm screwed for religion and the media!

Lol same I can't think of any Bible quotes for this section...I think I might just not pick it :smile:
Lol same I can't think of any Bible quotes for this section...I think I might just not pick it :smile:

good luck :smile:
neither and i don't find the ones in the textbook very relevant. hope it's not too hard :/
Reply 9139
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
What have you been revising for?

Tonight I've just been revising RE, since it's tomorrow. I can't wait till it's over and done with!
What about you?

Latest