The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GreenLantern1
Yeh if you want to make it then go ahead. But the thing is we agreed Charlie could make it since he has the most posts.

But since he isn't here and you have been designing one and you have been here from like the start in Mark I with me, well you were earlier in Mark I than me actually then do it!!!! (When we get there lool)

Oh and copy and paste the names and subject things that is in the first post on this thread into yours and add some other things as well. Include our mods: Loz17 and Pandora. Where has Loz17 been recently actually!!

I have lol - great minds think alike!!!

thank you!!

when should i start it?
Original post by shyamshah
I think I will, I feel guilty though because I have hardly done any work today :frown:

Same i did about 1 hour of work today spread over 12 hours :/ might get myself to school tomorrow so that i actually get some revision done.
Original post by g.k.galloway
I just love it!! helps motivate me to do well in it i suppose

I also love chem - we have an awesome teacher that i hope i get next year

Maths is just amazing, and my teacher is an A-Levels examiner!
She was preaching me on how I should continue Maths at A-Level because I have potential, even my Headteacher-- after she found out that I swapped it for chemistry!
I think that they have given me confidence to continue Maths.
My class is full of Maths- Haters, so loving maths is not an easy task!
awwwww come on i want to start the new one!!!! its all ready!!!
ours is so strict... not fair

Ours is strict too. :frown:

(Although they've always been relaxed about wearing t-shirts under school shirts, despite the fact you're only meant to wear plain white ones)
30 ishh... can i start the new oneee yettttt

Start when we hit 10,000 posts then get a moderator to close this thread. But just before that link the new thread here.

Btw should we call it the Current Year 12 Thread Mark I 2012-2013 since we will be on to that in only a month and it would be a hassle to change it then or not?

Up to you. What does everything else think?
Original post by justanotherindigo
Maths is just amazing, and my teacher is an A-Levels examiner!
She was preaching me on how I should continue Maths at A-Level because I have potential, even my Headteacher-- after she found out that I swapped it for chemistry!
I think that they have given me confidence to continue Maths.
My class is full of Maths- Haters, so loving maths is not an easy task!

yeah i suppose that does make it harder!!
Start when we hit 10,000 posts then get a moderator to close this thread. But just before that link the new thread here.

Btw should we call it the Current Year 12 Thread Mark I 2012-2013 since we will be on to that in only a month and it would be a hassle to change it then or not?

i suppose i could...
a slash maybe?
Original post by shyamshah
What do you mean? Left school? If so yeah, we got study leave 2 weeks ago.

I'm jealous. :colone:
WAIT JUST A BIT LONGER GALLOWAY!!!

WHEN WE HIT 9995. Do it then!!!

Link it here then!!
Original post by tamil4
Same i did about 1 hour of work today spread over 12 hours :/ might get myself to school tomorrow so that i actually get some revision done.

Haha yeah if you get distracted at home, then just go to school. I had an RS exam but after that I haven't done enough work today.
11 posts... getting impatient :smile:
What does everyone think about the thread name!!! We need to know now!!!!

We won't be 'current' year 12s for a few months. :redface:
make that 6
DO IT NOW GALLOWAY NOW NOW NOW NOW....SO we can go to it and link the thread here!
Original post by Paparazzo
I'm jealous. :colone:

Haha, apparently my school is one of the only ones in the area that lets us have study leave really early. No-ones complaining though.
Paparazzo we agreed we would change on the 27th June!
What does everyone think about the thread name!!! We need to know now!!!!

The Magnificent TSR Gods [Year 11 2011-2012]
Where is the link Galloway.. NOW NOW NOW NOW

[Mod edit: New thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2004366&p=37605702#post37605702]
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest