The Student Room Group

Why do I suddenly hate my best friend?

Scroll to see replies

I have an annoying friend and she's a girl and I have the same question that I want someone to answer: WHY EVERYDAY I GO ON AJ AND SHE IS REALLY ANNOYING!!!?? AND MEAN. NOT KIND AND NEVER KIND. UGHHH
My best friend is annoying me too. We've been inseparable since the start of secondary school and it all started when another friend not that close to us invited us to a trampoline park we clicked but I want that fond of her we've all began to hang bout and she's nice but I don't see her as a best friend but now every time I say something about her my best friend interrogates me ven if I just don't pick her for the sports team I want to tell her it's my own opinion but do how .Also when the -other friend says I'm arrogant or always the centre of attention (it's the other way round mate lol) my best friend doesn't seam to care . Any help???
Yep I suddenly hated my old school as soon as I entered university. The process starts just before I left because I just realised they are like a posh grime club. All into rugby and fighting constantly I couldn't be bothered because one of my parents has an enviable working environment in all their eyes it would seem and it took me a while to realise it. Some doctors even quit their degree to go work in a similar place it's that good and most professions would do it part time. I think I will cut the rugby people out only a select few who I follow on Twitter are okay. I don't want much of a connection with the old school I went to because they're just annoying now. It would be an extremely difficult job to get and keep a hold of.
(edited 6 years ago)
Got a feeling that i'm OP's friend
The same thing happened to me, I ended up hating all my friends. Because I felt like they were all hypocrites. They want to be treated one way but they don't treat people the same way. Also I felt like I had to go chasing them it was never a meet in the middle
This is genuinely one of the most relatable posts I've ever read. For me and my best friend she was so pissed off with me going to a party without telling her and i got drunk which she didn't like which resulted in a huge falling out for a long time for no reason. She's just a very self-centred person and does things to irk me and say things which she knows will get under my skin. She's very good at manipulating me and she's either a huge ***** to me or just ok. Our relationship deffo isn't what it was like before and I feel happier when I'm away from her. But I'm still part of the group and her constant nature of slyly always remarking about one of my other close friends that 'oo i like her more than you' or 'she's my favourite now' is really getting under my skin and upsetting me. She wants to control me and wants me to be close to her ONLY when our other close friends aren't there. Sorry for the long post but needed to let it out.
So my Bestfriend is a girl and she is really nice when it is just us but at skl she is different I don't feel myself as she is allways saying rude things to me and slapping me it may be a joke but it hurts and I hljust don't think we work as friends my mum thinks I haven't found my true Bestfriend yet but the problem is she is the confident one I have no confidence to say anything my mum wants me to speak to her but I'm to scared
i was like that with my best friend. we knew each other since third grade, but i eventually couldn't stand to be in her presence. it seemed like she was just TRYING to get on my nerves. when i tried to talk to her about it, she got crappy and told me that she was done with me anyway. so we are NOT friends anymore, and im glad, because i now have a new best friend , who doesn't judge me.
IM LEGIT IN THE SAME SITUATION. i really dont know what to do... if i tell my sister, she'll rat me out to my best friend. I literally cant tell my sister anything. One night i was on a rant and she told her about it. She is so untrustworthy. But my best friend throws around tbe word racist like its a ball and she so disrespectful to her mom and she FREAKING ABUSES ME AND STEALS MY PHONE AND GOES THROUGH MY MESSAGES. i know why i hate her but i get on the bus at her house and shes so clingy and when im mad at her, shes automatically mad at me. I freaking hate it.
Reply 29
This is happening to me all of a sudden, and I really want to just take a break from her, but of course we go to the same school so it's pretty much impossible to avoid her. She would take it horribly if I tried to tell her what I thought as well. She's also VERY *****y, and if you know me, I just can't deal with that kind of stuff.
(edited 6 years ago)
My best friend is a ****ing *****.... and she gets mad over chargers and **** like that
Reply 31
I hate my best friend have you had a falling out with your best friends my best friend cares only about herself and she gets me in trouble and I always get the blame and school sucks so much help me please.😡🤬😭😢😨😰😥😓😪
Reply 32
Original post by fishdog:)
I have an annoying friend and she's a girl and I have the same question that I want someone to answer: WHY EVERYDAY I GO ON AJ AND SHE IS REALLY ANNOYING!!!?? AND MEAN. NOT KIND AND NEVER KIND. UGHHH

Friends are fu**ing annoying friends are never kind and nice because they always wake up on the wrong side of the bed my friend is a girl and she is called hayleigh she is a little ***** sorry for my language.😘😡
I have a bestfriend, I stayed with her the whole 4 months. At first I was very excited that I'll live with her from now on, but as time passes by, I realïzed that I just knew her now totally. Everytime we had discussions and sharing opinions, I always noticed that she didn't accept my suggestions/opinions so most of the time I just found myself silent. There was a time when she yelled at me in front of other people, and I find it very rude so I chat her and told her that I don't deserve any of those disrespectful acts. Since then, I started to feel that there's already a wall built between us. Now, I just wanted to finish what I promised to her and after this year ends I'll spend my time away from her bcoz I don't want to loose our 1 decade friendship.
I have this friend we have been friends ever since we started school winch is 7 years now and over the years i have been seieng her change, and my other BFF i her neighbor and now she i starting to hang out with her like taking her to the movies having pita pit going to the blue lake and the saying/texting me OHH i sooo wish you were here.Now she can see that get me up set. Can i have some help please
I think you just have to stay away for a while and do your own thing. Time comes, if she really cares for you she may approach you and ask u, what's goin on? Then, you can talk about it. Time will heal everything.
I seriously understand. I absolutely adore my best friend and i have known her half my life and we do everything together but sometimes she just annoys me SO MUCH. She can be really quite basic and try to just be like everyone else which is a complete clash to me who isn't afraid of standing out. She can also say really stupid stuff as well and i know i'm rambling on but this is my first chanced to vent out my bottled up feelings. She is also really annoying about her phone and is really uptight and i love her so much but sometimes it just annoys me. even the fact that she always messes up her hair and then complains about it annoys me. I'm such a terrible friend for this but I love her so much. She is an amazing person so HELP!
I've always had trouble liking people or making friends, because I disliked most 'social things' that are normal when growing up. However I had one best friend from nursery to year 6, when she got a boyfriend and started changing the way she talked and acted around others, and began kind of becoming a cow? I'm not saying I didn't have a part in it either, I definitely didn't fight as much as i could have too keep our friendship, but sometimes people, no matter how long you've known each other just begin to grow out of each other.
If I were u I wouldn’t worry, but maybe take a bit of a break from them and hang out with some other friends instead. I have never really been in this position, but my best friend are talking quite a bit less atm. It is ok tho coz we r still there for each other, and if u take a break from them for a while, u will probably find each other again and stop finding them annoying
My friend is the same exact way what a coincidence I don’t even really consider him a friend anymore he always put people down and he started doing stuff I’m not into so I don’t talk to him anymore the only thing that sucks is the rest of my friends are friends with him too so if I hang out with them sooner or later I’ll have to see that one friend now I just keep to myself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending