The Student Room Group

SNOW

Scroll to see replies

There's quite a bit of snow where I am in Hertfordshire.
The snow from last week hasn't even melted yet, now we're due another 5 inches. :afraid:
Right here, right now in Bournemouth.
Reply 402
Why does everyone want snow? There’s nothing good about snow. It's cold, slippery, leaves my toes numb and i tend to constantly fall over. Not only that, but it disrupts transport and is very inconvenient. I hate snow!

.. Unfortunately I’ll be getting it again soon. Up yours Mother Nature.
Original post by tsrstar
Why does everyone want snow? There’s nothing good about snow. It's cold, slippery, leaves my toes numb and i tend to constantly fall over. Not only that, but it disrupts transport and is very inconvenient. I hate snow!

.. Unfortunately I’ll be getting it again soon. Up yours Mother Nature.

THIS!!!!
There is loads of snow here; just went on a walk and the trees are resembling Narnia.

School still open. Teacher seem to have gone on a sadistic gritting spree this year :grumble:
Reply 405
Still no freaking snow her :frown:
No snow......loads of ice.
My drive is on a downward slant and was basically an ice rink this morning, all I did was stand near the top and I starting sliding uncontrollably down to the road :frown:......not fun! :bawling:
Have had to walk 8 miles to school and back today. In. Bloody. Freezing. Snow.

Have consequently developed a very bad relationship with said snow :shakecane:
Loved witnessing the snowball fight at school earlier. A notice went out from our Headmaster, saying, "No snowballs or you'll get an in-school suspension".

Walked across the school field at break, and what was going on? A full on snowball fight between the science teachers and Yr7-9s :lol: They had two teachers on the lookout for the Headmaster, presumably so they could switch from snowball fighting to telling off if they spotted him.
Original post by Lily Academia
Have had to walk 8 miles to school and back today. In. Bloody. Freezing. Snow.

Have consequently developed a very bad relationship with said snow :shakecane:

8 miles??! That must have taken like, three hours?? There and back?! :eek:
Last weeks snow still hasn't melted yet, we were meant to get about 7 inches last night apparently, we actually got about 2mm :P
Original post by tehforum
My reality is that weather and climate can do whatever the hell it wants.

fair enough :biggrin:
Original post by Amwazicles

Original post by Amwazicles
8 miles??! That must have taken like, three hours?? There and back?! :eek:

It's okay most days - but in this sort of weather it's horrid :sadnod:

Haven't been running in ages either - too tired and too cold.
Not in Plymouth there's not!
(edited 12 years ago)
No Snow in Edinburgh :frown:
Reply 415
Is it me or have all the birds froze to death. I haven't heard them chirp all week.
Reply 416
Thankfully the weather where I am is supposed to be milder this coming week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending