The Student Room Group

To ladies: What height is a "short" guy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Rescue Remedy
no i cant give them a chance when their head is level with my tits .. plus i dont want to have to bend tall.. tbh most short lads dont go near me anyway scared of when i look down on them. i prefer tall dark and handsome rugby players :wink:

Or put it another way, he's exactly the right size to give you a bit of pleasure! :wink: I'm not small, so I don't know why I'm doing this - I just feel that they need defending. You wouldn't have to bend down to them really either. I should have thought you would give kudos to those who have the knackers to approach you anyway!
Original post by RedDevilThing
Probably the nicest thing a girl will ever say about short guys.

Genius humour.
Original post by Nice Marmite
Genius humour.

Can't tell if sarcasm.... :curious:
Reply 43
Original post by Lucia.
Like I said, your height won't be a limiting factor in relationships.

I always find your posts hilarious (not in a rude way), because I just imagine you as the cat in your profile saying these things :biggrin: Just thought i'd let you know that you've cheered me up!
Reply 44
Is 4 ft 10 considered small??
Hmm i think 5ft 2 and under.. Im 4'11.. I tend to lean towards guys that are alot taller than me though idk
Original post by SamLuxa
Is 4 ft 10 considered small??

Im the same height and everyone calls me small so i guess :frown:
Reply 47
Original post by tamanna___
Im the same height and everyone calls me small so i guess :frown:

Guy or girl?
Original post by SamLuxa
Guy or girl?

Girllll.. Guess its different for you but its okay :smile:
I am 5ft 9 and male obvs, but everyone seems taller than me lol
Shorter than me
Original post by IronicalMan
I am 5ft 9 and male obvs, but everyone seems taller than me lol

5'10 is average now I'd say.
I'm 5ft8 so shorter than that haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
GL getting pounded against a wall though if you're with a guy more than 3 inches taller than you ladies.
Original post by TorpidPhil
5'10 is average now I'd say.

I am nearly there haha, my dad was 6ft when he was my age so I am worried I won't be as tall as him, he's still bigger than me tho
GL getting pounded against a wall though if you're with a guy more than 3 inches taller than you ladies.

Elaborate
I'm 5' and I still wouldn't mind dating a guy shorter than me. I'd much prefer a short guy, or someone around my height, but I can't say I've ever met a guy like that.
Original post by Mango Milkshake
Elaborate

Well imagine it. He'd have to be having sex while squatting. Unless you wear heels during sex, which could save you a few inches but even then if he's too tall :wink:
Original post by Fleming1928
I'm 5' and I still wouldn't mind dating a guy shorter than me. I'd much prefer a short guy, or someone around my height, but I can't say I've ever met a guy like that.

Would 5'4 be around your height?
Would 5'4 be around your height?

It's good enough

Quick Reply

Latest