The Student Room Group

University of Malta Medicine

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DrKarma
Outcomes are on the way. Hold tight

We will know very soon. I contacted them

All the best.

Is that just for people who say the entrance exam? Or everyone? I've also emailed but have had no reply
Reply 121
Original post by catevf
Ha wow i wasn't expecting any replies for ages! Ok so i've just done an undergraduate degree in the UK so applied during my final year. I applied really early so i got a letter before the closing date (April 15th for uk) to say i had a place, i didnt have to take an entrance exam or have an interview - is this the same for others that applied from England? So then i just activated a web account which i think tells the uni that i want the place. I found out about the uni through a friend from the UK whos just graduated from Malta in medicine, she has now got a job in Canbridge and as far as i know she didnt take any more exams, she said the degree is international so you can basically work anywhere.
Good luck to those waiting!

Thanks for the info.
Do you know if your friend found it easy to get a job back here in the UK? Did she come here straight after graduating or did she finish her training abroad first?
Thanks.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 122
Original post by carmelo
Someone here have already heard about a student's transfert for the 3rd year? I'm about to write an exam in September but I have no idea about the competition,difficulty of the exams

Ps:I have to write cardiology,pathology,biomedical sciences,neurology1&2 from 2 nd year

Are you currently studying 2nd year medicine? Are you applying from the UK and do you know when the deadline is or transfer applications?
Thanks and sorry I can't help with your questions.

Hey can someone help me out?
Original post by DrKarma
Outcomes are on the way. Hold tight

We will know very soon. I contacted them

All the best.

Hi everyone, i got an email this morning at 8.30am with an email that i had been selected to attend interview on 27th June. They did not say what i got in the entrance exams. Wishing everyone who sat the test a favourable outcome.
Reply 125
Original post by Aysha92
Are you currently studying 2nd year medicine? Are you applying from the UK and do you know when the deadline is or transfer applications?
Thanks and sorry I can't help with your questions.

Well I'm applying from Romania,I'm in 3rd year of medicine,but I have already sent my application in April,they told me I'm eligible but I'm trying to get some information about the competition,the difficulty of the exams...

Ps:I'm French

Thanks

Reply 126
My exam will be during the 1st two weeks of September.

Reply 127
Original post by Aysha92
Hi, well done on your offers.

I hope you don't mind me asking, are you both graduates or undergraduates and when did you get the reply?
Thanks in advance

I am a graduate so i think that's why i didn't have to sit the entrance exams. I got the offer in the first week of May. best of luck! :smile:

Reply 128
Original post by catevf
Also what are the people from england doing about accommodation?

I've decided to try out the uni accommodations for the first year having checked their website out. Not really sure what they are like, but hopefully it's alright.

Reply 129
Ah ok yeah I wasn't sure whether to go into halls or not so decided to try find a small flat when I get there...also just to check did you just activate the portal and web mail to confirm your place or is there something else I haven't done?

Reply 130
Original post by gradapplicant
Hi everyone, i got an email this morning at 8.30am with an email that i had been selected to attend interview on 27th June. They did not say what i got in the entrance exams. Wishing everyone who sat the test a favourable outcome.

Well done. Hope you find a decent flight✈

You are nearly there. 👍
I have just been emailed saying I will receive a reply once I have scanned over and sent my A2 results.

So is that my basically a conditional offer, like of you get the grades well say yes and if you don't it's a no?

Reply 132
Original post by carmelo
Well I'm applying from Romania,I'm in 3rd year of medicine,but I have already sent my application in April,they told me I'm eligible but I'm trying to get some information about the competition,the difficulty of the exams...

Ps:I'm French

Thanks

Thanks for your help. I'm asking for a friend of mine whi is 2nd year student, so this has been helpful
Reply 133
Original post by Gleekgirl
I am a graduate so i think that's why i didn't have to sit the entrance exams. I got the offer in the first week of May. best of luck! :smile:

Reply 134
Hi
Someone from Malta can get informations for me .....
Thank

Hi everyone, i got an email this morning at 8.30am that i had been selected to attend interview on 27th June. They did not say what i got in the entrance exams. Wishing everyone who sat the test a favourable outcome.

Has anyone heard regarding their entrance test? Is anyone attending interview on 27th June?
Reply 136
Has anyone heard regarding their entrance test? Is anyone attending interview on 27th June?

Yes I believe the majority of us have heard. Have you yet to get a response?
Original post by DrKarma
Yes I believe the majority of us have heard. Have you yet to get a response?
, yes i have got an interview did u?
Reply 138
, yes i have got an interview did u?

Yea but got other offers so have to decide
you are very fortunate, are u in touch with any other candidates that you know have also got interviews, there are very few people on this forum who have mentioned any thing about them getting an interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending