The Student Room Group

UCLAN DipHe adult nursing april 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Kimmie88
As soon as really. The crb you need to make an appointment for and that can take upto 3 months sometimes to get back. Occy health should only take them a week or so to process and the busary is a really long online form and then they want all orginal documents.

Did you get an email of bursary or was it uni that sent you the email ?x
Reply 81
Original post by shann19
Did you get an email of bursary or was it uni that sent you the email ?x

The information is on the email sent to me by UCLAN but the bursary will also send a separate email but I didn't wait for the email off bursary I just cracked on and filled it in
x
Reply 82
The information is on the email sent to me by UCLAN but the bursary will also send a separate email but I didn't wait for the email off bursary I just cracked on and filled it in
x

What did you go on to fill it in? I've got email of uclan saying that bursary will be in touch but I've not heard anything since ..x
Reply 83
Original post by shann19
Where did you get list from ?x

I found one on here actually the link is http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/What_To_Take_To_University x
Reply 84
Original post by sarah-20
I found one on here actually the link is http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/What_To_Take_To_University x

Thankyou x
Reply 85
Original post by shann19
What did you go on to fill it in? I've got email of uclan saying that bursary will be in touch but I've not heard anything since ..x

Here is the website http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/Students/816.aspx, then click on how can I apply and at the bottom of the page you'll see a blue link that says my application- bursary online suppor. Once you've clicked on that you then need to click on BOSS online application and then get yourself a username and password. x
Reply 86
Thankkyou. I'll give it a go x
As soon as really. The crb you need to make an appointment for and that can take upto 3 months sometimes to get back. Occy health should only take them a week or so to process and the busary is a really long online form and then they want all orginal documents.

Hey, how did u apply for your bursary?? Do u have to wait for the uni to let them know your going to be attending? Cos on the flyer thingy we got it says NHS bursary ppl will be in touch, I've sent off my occy health & booked in my crb, just don't have a clue how to get the ball rolling on the bursary...x
Reply 88
Original post by shann19

When you sent your documents in for your bursary did you send orginals or photospies ?x
Reply 89
Hello

How long has it been taking people to hear back regarding the Occupational Health? xx
Reply 90
Original post by sarah-20
Hello

How long has it been taking people to hear back regarding the Occupational Health? xx

I sent mine off over a week ago & heard nothing yet ..x
Reply 91
Original post by shann19
I firmed my place 2week go & I'm still waiting to hear about biraary occupational health & crb :| x

Ive had my letter off Uclan then i firmed my place through Ucas, I have now got a letter to confirm that from Ucas. Nothing else has come through. Ive still not got the official start date letter, health & crb or anything else

Glad I got the freshers timetable from you or I wouldnt have a clue. Im going to have to do something tho as im meant to be giving my notice tommorrow!!!!!!!!!
Reply 92
Just to confirm the start date is 23rd April right?
Not had any official date yet!
Reply 93
Original post by phillipw84
Just to confirm the start date is 23rd April right?
Not had any official date yet!

Hi

Yeah the Monday 23rd is the start date x
Reply 94
Hiya

Has anyone else who is moving into accommodation got a place in Lawson Hall? xx
Reply 95
Original post by shann19
When you sent your documents in for your bursary did you send orginals or photospies ?x

you have to send the originals in special delivery
Reply 96
Original post by Nataliechristina
Hey, how did u apply for your bursary?? Do u have to wait for the uni to let them know your going to be attending? Cos on the flyer thingy we got it says NHS bursary ppl will be in touch, I've sent off my occy health & booked in my crb, just don't have a clue how to get the ball rolling on the bursary...x

I've only just got the email from bursary seems to take them forever so just did it off my own back
Hey does anybody know how much we get per month on NHS bursary funding for the nursing diploma course? I've been told its £500 per month bursary and it's non means tested...?? Xx
Reply 98
Original post by Nataliechristina
Hey does anybody know how much we get per month on NHS bursary funding for the nursing diploma course? I've been told its £500 per month bursary and it's non means tested...?? Xx

hiya

i got my confirmation through and we get £6,756.00 a year so roughly i think we get around £614 a month as it says 11 monthly payments, but they give £55 initial expenses so it may around £609 a month. If we get the £55 intial expense in the first monthly payment. Hope this helps xx
Reply 99
Does anybody know how we're supposed to enroll ?
Ive just got an email saying my username & password but don't really understand what it's for :| :/ x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending