The Student Room Group

UCLAN DipHe adult nursing april 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Hiya Kim, I live up near pike hill, where about are you? So you not drive?
Reply 141
Hiya Kim, I live up near pike hill, where about are you? Do you not drive? I'm really excited x
Reply 142
Original post by g3ma
Hiya Kim, I live up near pike hill, where about are you? Do you not drive? I'm really excited x

I live near casterton and no I've failed 3 times and given up now lol
Reply 143
hey everyone! I'm starting the course on the 23rd and so scared now do you know how we get to know where to be on the Monday? also moving into whitendale halls, is anyone else?
see you all the 23rd :smile: x
Reply 144
Original post by lholmes14
hey everyone! I'm starting the course on the 23rd and so scared now do you know how we get to know where to be on the Monday? also moving into whitendale halls, is anyone else?

We need to be at Vernon which is passed the two main buildings and if you went to Brooke for your crb interview you go on that road pass Brooke and you should see like a primary school and i think its just across the road x
Reply 145
Well I rung nhs bursary today and my application is still in the queue and they don't think it'll be done this week so I'll be getting my payment late on 27th
Reply 146
Original post by lholmes14

Hiya

I am moving in aswell but i am in lawson halls. Are you ready to move on sunday? x
Original post by Kimmie88
Well I rung nhs bursary today and my application is still in the queue and they don't think it'll be done this week so I'll be getting my payment late on 27th

Did they say u will defo get ur payment on 27th? Cos on my bursary award got it bk yday says I will get payment on the 20th but when I spoke to advisor she said that Uclan have to confirm our attendance and then we will get the bursary within 10 working days...confused now lol! So excited to start the course! :biggrin: x
Reply 148
Original post by Nataliechristina
Did they say u will defo get ur payment on 27th? Cos on my bursary award got it bk yday says I will get payment on the 20th but when I spoke to advisor she said that Uclan have to confirm our attendance and then we will get the bursary within 10 working days...confused now lol! So excited to start the course! :biggrin: x

She just said that I'd get paid the 27th nothing about Uclan confirming we were going there. Everyone who has there bursary award confirmed should get payment on the 20th. Well that's what she said over the phone anyhow x
Reply 149
Original post by Kimmie88
She just said that I'd get paid the 27th nothing about Uclan confirming we were going there. Everyone who has there bursary award confirmed should get payment on the 20th. Well that's what she said over the phone anyhow x

They said to me that uclan have to confirm it and then you have to wait a certain amount of days before you recieve it x
Has anybody applied for a non income assesed maintenance loan from student finance for this course???? I'm having loads of trouble trying to apply and work their systems!? Help? Xx
Reply 151
I didn't think you could get student finance on a diploma course ???
Original post by g3ma
They said to me that uclan have to confirm it and then you have to wait a certain amount of days before you recieve it x

I have not got anything back yet! Looks like im not getting paid on the 20th or the 27th at this rate!
Reply 153
Getting even more excited now that Uclan have emailed me the contract and our personal tutors :smile:
Original post by phillipw84
I have not got anything back yet! Looks like im not getting paid on the 20th or the 27th at this rate!

i dont think we will get paid on the 20th anyway as the uni need to confirm our attendance...wishful thinking tho :smile: x
Reply 155
Bugger I thought we got the bursary today as thats what my payment date was... now it turns out when I phoned them that I won't get it until the 18th May... Anyone else heard the same?:frown:
Reply 156
Original post by EmmaBean2
Bugger I thought we got the bursary today as thats what my payment date was... now it turns out when I phoned them that I won't get it until the 18th May... Anyone else heard the same?:frown:

The 18th :eek:
By that time I'll deffo be poor surely it shouldn't take that long for the university to confirm that we are on the course
Original post by EmmaBean2

just called them now and they said that whenever uclan confirm our attendance to them which should be on monday, we should expect the payment the following friday...they said if you go onto BOSS once we have been to uni like probs tues/weds of next week and go onto payment schedule it will have a date on there as to when the payment will be released...providing uclan dont take their time to confirm our attendance, hope this helps...sucks tho! :frown: xx
Reply 158
Hi is anyone travelling from nelson or Burnley area, i drive and was wondering if aynone from those areas is interested in car sharing
Reply 159
Original post by nighat23
Hi is anyone travelling from nelson or Burnley area, i drive and was wondering if aynone from those areas is interested in car sharing

Hi

I'm coming from Burnley but don't drive and I'm catching a lift with another member on here though on Monday x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending