The Student Room Group

Racist woman shouting abuse on train (another one)

What is it with these women? :lol:

Others:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

it's awful, watching it makes me angry. I don't know what else to say really... It's sad that some people in the world are this narrow minded.
That is awful..
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by suffocation1992
This was actually four years ago...

Is it? Someone posted it on Facebook yesterday and the upload date on YouTube is 01 Dec 2011 so I thought it might have been recent.
Reply 4
I dont like white girls anymore :emo:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by BalleBalle
Is it? Someone posted it on Facebook yesterday and the upload date on YouTube is 01 Dec 2011 so I thought it might have been recent.

Oh sorry my bad. The worrying thing about this woman is that she seems quite normal and not drugged off her face like the other ones.

My favourite tram experience - ''do you know what schools I've been to?!'' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgUq_Wdc898
Reply 6
Ugh,that was horrible to watch.
I thought this was the woman from the Central Line (?) video but filmed from a different angle. They sound different but look scarily similar.
This is getting ridiculous. The government obviously aren't taking the problem of racism seriously enough. I hope that if they catch her she gets a hefty fine AND a lengthy jail/community service sentence. The law is becoming ridiculously soft on racism. The sooner the law is tightened up/the penalties made harsher, the better as it will help combat the problem of racism to an extent.
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
This is getting ridiculous. The government obviously aren't taking the problem of racism seriously enough. I hope that if they catch her she gets a hefty fine AND a lengthy jail/community service sentence. The law is becoming ridiculously soft on racism. The sooner the law is tightened up/the penalties made harsher, the better as it will help combat the problem of racism to an extent.

Racismwill unfortunately exist regardless of whether or not laws are tightened up.
Reply 10
Original post by bench

That link does not work.
Reply 11
Reply 12
lol I saw this yday, she thinks she's well classy, faggit
She needs my penis in her mouth... :perv:
Original post by bench

I've seen this a couple of times before. It never fails to upset me :frown: What a racist
Original post by bench

L.M.F.A.O
Reply 16
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
I've seen this a couple of times before. It never fails to upset me :frown: What a racist

Poor green and purple people, they have every right to live here :') haha!
Videos like this are just disgusting, no amount of words could possibly describe my hatred for narrow minded racists like that.
They're all going on about how they've lived here all their lives and they're proud to be british and yet they're perfectly happy to disgrace to their 'beloved' country. They're what's wrong with Britain
Reply 18
Original post by NutterFrutter
She needs my penis in her mouth... :perv:

i hear that, playa.
Reply 19
And they say blondes are dumb... :facepalm2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending