The Student Room Group

Boys would you go out with a tall 'skinny' girl? and if so where are you!

There has been so much discussion and debating about 'real women' the 5ft 6 size 14 curvy women, yes they do look beautiful they have big boobs big bums, curves in all the right places. Everybody has shunned the size 0 'skinny' models which again I agree that people should not have too feel that they need to starve themselves to be thin but recently as a skinny girl myself I feel pretty ugly and unattractive, it seems that all the magazines and calls for 'real women' forget the women like myself who are naturally stick thin.

I feel as if I would never find a man who loves me for who I am, who doesnt make a comment about my 'tiny frame' or my 'lanky long legs' I feel unattractive to men. Im a size 6, 32 C boobs and 5ft 11 im all leg and no body, ive got long wavy hair which I think makes me look even skinnier as its drab. I hate being this tall as I think it scares most men off, but along with this being skinny I think that men look at me I think I look ungraceful, lanky and ugly. I want to be curvy I'd love to have big boobs and wear tight fitting clothes but I cant the only big thing I seem to have is my bum which looks totally out of proportion too the rest ofme.

So im just wondering does the size and height of her affect your choice of her? am i unattractive too men and im I destined too just be steryotyped the 'lanky one' I hate it I feel vile :frown: I eat like a pig more than my two rugby playing brothers do but I cant put on weight no matter how hard I try :frown: it seems to be the short curvy girls who get the men chasing after them not me :frown: I never have had men chasing after me and I think the way I look is the main factor

Scroll to see replies

I'd love to say "I feel for you", but C cup is not small for a skinny girl whatsoever, so I can't really generate sympathy. There are lots of girls out there whom are actually flat.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I'd love to say "I feel for you", but C cup is not small for a skinny girl whatsoever, so I can't really generate sympathy. There are lots of girls out there whom are actually flat.

Ive gone from an A to a C somehow within the space of a month not quite sure how why though so I do know how it feels to be flat chested
Ive gone from an A to a C somehow within the space of a month not quite sure how why though so I do know how it feels to be flat chested

Get measured properly. If you're a size 6, you're probably not a 32 back. Measure your underbust, that should be what you wear as a band, or closest to it. You may be a 30D or 28DD, which has the same volume as a 32C but on a smaller frame. The right size will give you a better lift and shape :smile:

Anyway OP I know how you feel about being 'all legs'. I'm pretty tall, though not as tall as you, and I have really long legs and a short body, which no shop caters for haha...I haven't found guys have a problem with it. As long as you're not extremely underweight or morbidly obese, I don't think it matters that much.
I have quite long legs, and Joseph has great pants which works well. Being tall and leggy means that you can pull off a lot of outfits shorter girls cannot though, so clothingwise it's only an advantage, except from the occasional shop which has ill-fitting pants.

If you're struggling with getting male attention, I honestly don't think your length/slim shape is the problem. Men like all variances, I know just as many guys who go on about Miranda Kerr as I know go on about Kim Kardashian (tbh those who fancy Miranda seem to also be more sincere and less perverts).
Perhaps some things can be changed, like dressing better or working out. But you say you have a butt and you have C cup breasts so obviously you do have curves? I don't see the problem really? Long legs have always been regarded as attractive. I think you're mainly just exhausted with this British obsession saying that women must be curvy or preferably a tad chubby to be hot, but that comes from the average size in Britain being wayy too high and from jealousy. Most UK women do not look like Kelly Brook - there is a reason she is famous. Only Kelly Brook looks like Kelly Brook. And I can promise you that you are hell of a lot more attractive than the majority of chips-munching size 14s out there. What you can do is take care of yourself, embrace your femininity and make the most of what you got. If you make an effort, you're already way ahead of the national average, from what I've seen.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
Yeah, I probably would.

What's your Skype? I'd like to talk to you some time!
Reply 6
Hahah yeah I wouldn't mind possibly, but personality is key. I'm 6' 8 1/2" tall so yeah, wouldn't really bother me about having a tall girl around! Haha PM me sometime or something, it seems good I suppose!
Reply 7
There has been so much discussion and debating about 'real women' the 5ft 6 size 14 curvy women, yes they do look beautiful they have big boobs big bums, curves in all the right places. Everybody has shunned the size 0 'skinny' models which again I agree that people should not have too feel that they need to starve themselves to be thin but recently as a skinny girl myself I feel pretty ugly and unattractive, it seems that all the magazines and calls for 'real women' forget the women like myself who are naturally stick thin.

I feel as if I would never find a man who loves me for who I am, who doesnt make a comment about my 'tiny frame' or my 'lanky long legs' I feel unattractive to men. Im a size 6, 32 C boobs and 5ft 11 im all leg and no body, ive got long wavy hair which I think makes me look even skinnier as its drab. I hate being this tall as I think it scares most men off, but along with this being skinny I think that men look at me I think I look ungraceful, lanky and ugly. I want to be curvy I'd love to have big boobs and wear tight fitting clothes but I cant the only big thing I seem to have is my bum which looks totally out of proportion too the rest ofme.

So im just wondering does the size and height of her affect your choice of her? am i unattractive too men and im I destined too just be steryotyped the 'lanky one' I hate it I feel vile :frown: I eat like a pig more than my two rugby playing brothers do but I cant put on weight no matter how hard I try :frown: it seems to be the short curvy girls who get the men chasing after them not me :frown: I never have had men chasing after me and I think the way I look is the main factor

here you go, hope this makes you feel special.....

Reply 8
I'm pretty sure she didn't even mention her age, guys!

I'm 6'3 1/2 (specific I know but I got measured the other day!), and I get what you're saying, because if you wear heels you'd be pretty much be my height, which can be off putting for a lot of tall guys, as they are used to everyone being shorter!
To be honest I wouldn't rule out a dating a girl of your height, but I do have minimum height aspirations. Depends on how you dress/hair/looks too.
Reply 9
This is the irony of the current attitude towards women. Different stereotypical views about which sort of body type is 'ideal' oscillate but for all of the supposed acceptance, the media always views one kind as ideal and 'natural' while ignoring that women come in all different shapes and sizes.

Personally, I have a preference for women who are around my own height and have long legs anyway. So do lots of guys, but maybe our opinions are marginalised somehow.

Are you a redhead too :O ?
5 ft 11, long legs, curly red hair, tanned skin, flat chest, bit of a big bum, size 8. I think its the height that scares of most guys. My ex was 5 ft 9, he didn't care but he always told me to gain weight!
Reply 12
I like tall, slim girls and a c cup is perfect. i am 6 ft 7 so naturally I like tall girls.
Reply 13
yes i would f*** you
I feel unattractive to men. Im a size 6, 32 C boobs and 5ft 11 im all leg and no body, ive got long wavy hair....I never have had men chasing after me and I think the way I look is the main factor

I would chase after you over broken glass and through the fiery pits of Hell, you sound stunning.

and if so where are you!

Leeds :wink:
We can't judge for certain without pics, but I like tall, leggy women with wavy hair and I think there's such a thing as "Too big" up top for women. With the description you've given you sound like you could be a very attractive woman. :smile:
Reply 16
Bump?
Yes, a thread bump sounds good!
Reply 18
ive got long wavy hair which I think makes me look even skinnier as its drab.

If you are not happy with your hair - get a hair cut.

Other than that, as a 6' 4" male, I find taller women more attractive than shorter women.
Reply 19
Yea I would and here I am :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending