The Student Room Group

Boys would you go out with a tall 'skinny' girl? and if so where are you!

Scroll to see replies

So many cringy boys begging for a girl on this thread.

lol jk HERE I AM I LIKE TALL GIRLS.
Reply 21
For sure I would. I prefer slim/skinny girls over 'curvy' anyday. You're height is fine too, although a few more inches would probably be a little too much in general.
But anyway, you sound great to me, so don't get so worried about it. I'm sure someone will come along for you :smile:
Reply 22
size and height makes no difference its just the way you are you cant change how tall you are so you have to live with it =]
as for the hair thing change it if your not keen on it?
also boys like legs and bums! dont let it get you down love it, im sure theres going to be girls who would love to swap your legs with theirs
Nout wrong with small boobs, boobs are boobs and small boobs don't sag I don't think obe been out with a lass bigger than a c
as a man I personally love tall skinny girls there are alot of men out there that do. love yourself I'm sure you are very pretty. something to note for many years of my life I was intimidated by tall skinny girls and thought they were out of my league and wouldn't talk to me to I did nothing I bet if you talk to them you will find a warm reception. keep you chin up.
I totally would. Just don't wear 6 inch heels unless you wanna tower over me 😂
And you say you have a nice bum which is all that matters 😂
as a man I can say there are alot of different men who like diffrent things. to me I like smaller boobs and naturally thin woman I feel that it is extremely attractive. dont feel down because of your body ever. be proud of who you are. and remember if they dont like you you dont need them. love yourself. I'm sure alot of men are afraid to talk to you cause they are intimidated and feel like you are out of their league. that's what stopped me for years of my life from talking to the skinny tall women I find attractive. keep your chin up.
Reply 27
Original post by TheCoolBro
I totally would. Just don't wear 6 inch heels unless you wanna tower over me 😂
And you say you have a nice bum which is all that matters 😂

Sorry to burst your bubble, but having a ‘nice’ bum doesn’t matter at all.
A *****y, boring, stupid girl with a ‘nice’ bum
Or
A nice, fun, intelligent girl with no bum.
If you pick the first then you’re an idiot.
Well I love tall slim/skinny girls with small breasts and struggle to find one to date. My ex for 19 years was skinny,5'10
Tall skinny girls on top

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending