The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Ferrus
Slovakia joins with Russia in solidarity.

This chamber is filled with weak willed and barabaric members. I denouce the charlatans of this chamber. I urge the peoples of your countries to rise up and overthrow your pathetic governments. Slovakia will fight for its place in the sun. Soon our empire will be the greatest in the world. Our generals will achive what Napoleon and Hitler could not.

I bid you fair well gentlemen. Our tanks are primed to crush the feeble states of Europe, and then the world.

Tremble beneath the might of Slovakia, oh nations of this orb!

Mwa ha ha!
Reply 41
brimstone1
Mwa ha ha!

Silence fool, before my security forces capture you Eichmann style. If such a fate should befall you, I shall see to it that you are tortured in the worst ways imaginable.
Reply 42
Silence fool, before my security forces capture you Eichmann style. If such a fate should befall you, I shall see to it that you are tortured in the worst ways imaginable.

Germany would like to remind the Slovakian Representative that he should refine his decorum. Continued aggravation shall result in the expulsion of the Slovakian Representative from the United Nations. *waits for SG to show up*
Reply 43
aiman
Continued aggravation shall result in the expulsion of the Slovakian Representative from the United Nations. *waits for SG to show up*

Probably away on a tour...
Reply 44
Brazil is back from a stupid computer crash and is throwing in all comments of threads now :biggrin:
Reply 45
Ferrus

The Republic of Sierra Leone condemns Slovakia for their malicious comments, and hopes that expulsion of this representative from the UN comes quickly.
Reply 46
*Slovakian delegates release poison gas in the chamber*
Reply 47
:rofl: COME BACK SG..
Reply 48
*Slovakian delegates release poison gas in the chamber*

That's it! The German rep is not waiting for the SG!
*Takes out a German Liberator Sub-machine gun and shoots the Slovakian representative repeatedly* :ts:
Reply 49
:rofl::rofl::toofunny:
Reply 50
*ducks*

Slovakia: calm down already! We can talk later...
Reply 51
*Slovakia sends nuclear missles at New York to destroy UN building in retaliation for the delegates death*
Reply 52
Ferrus
*Slovakia sends nuclear missles at New York to destroy UN building in retaliation for the delegates death*

The Republic of Sierra Leone asks that if the representative for Slovakia is going to behave stupidly, that he leaves.
Reply 53
Ferrus
Slovakia joins with Russia in solidarity.

This chamber is filled with weak willed and barabaric members. I denouce the charlatans of this chamber. I urge the peoples of your countries to rise up and overthrow your pathetic governments. Slovakia will fight for its place in the sun. Soon our empire will be the greatest in the world. Our generals will achive what Napoleon and Hitler could not.

I bid you fair well gentlemen. Our tanks are primed to crush the feeble states of Europe, and then the world.

Tremble beneath the might of Slovakia, oh nations of this orb!

Australia will not be destroyed! Australia gives Slovakia its final chance of surrender before attack. Note that our intelligence shows that your mobilised military will be destoyed within 3 hours of an Australian attack, illustrating how puny and small your defences are. Do not even try to attack.
Reply 54
Denmark is so angry that we have written some more cartoons! :mad:
Reply 55
About Slovakia? :eek:

Is it Ferrus with a bomb on his head?
Reply 56
PadFoot90

:rofl:
PadFoot90

yemen find this really offensive and as of now we have cut all deplomatic ties with denmark.
the danish embassy has been closed all danish citizans have been given 24 hours to leave or they face arrest
:nn: :ts: :security: :motz: :boxing: :boxing: :vmad: :battle: :battle: :reddy:
Reply 58
ahmed
yemen find this really offensive and as of now we have cut all deplomatic ties with denmark.
the danish embassy has been closed all danish citizans have been given 24 hours to leave or they face arrest

The Republic of Sierra Leone feels that this is a bit of an overeaction...
Reply 59
ahmed

Denmark reminds Yemem that there are probably less than 0 Danes in your country:p:

Latest

Trending

Trending