The Student Room Group

Babestation's Indian Twins TV Interview Promo

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by Mashhk
I cant believe I didn't reply to this earlier.

You didn't reply to it earlier because you purposefully reply to one post every day or so to bump your topic, and the moderators are so out-of-touch and moronic that they think it's not against the rules to bump your topic in such a way, compared to if you replied to multiple posts in one go like the rest of us and then posted "bump" every day, despite having the exact same result and intention.

People stopped posting to kill this thread, but now you're going through the post history just to bump. **** me.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 201
Original post by nonotrly
You didn't reply to it earlier because you purposefully reply to one post every day or so to bump your topic, and the moderators are so out-of-touch and moronic that they think it's not against the rules to bump your topic in such a way, compared to if you replied to multiple posts in one go like the rest of us and then posted "bump" every day, despite having the exact same result and intention.

People stopped posting to kill this thread, but now you're going through the post history just to bump. **** me.

P**s off mate...I don't reply to more than 1 comment at a time so I can argue/deal with 1 individual at a time. I may have a lot of free time in between revision, exams and starting my dissertation...but I can't be bothered to argue with several people at one time. Unlike you commenting on forums isn't top of my priorities list. I'm a masters student...my dissertation is my life right now...thank you very much

Fine then if people wanna kill this thread go ahead (even though I think its just you and a hand-full of other d**kheads). I'm no longer gonna go through the post history to 'bump' up this thread...I'm done
(edited 11 years ago)
please use are instead of r you ****ing R-TARD
Original post by Mashhk
Yea it is mate...100 grand a year is quite a bit. So Mr Millionaire how much do u earn a year? I know a lot about the world...thnk u vry much...and no im not obsessed with female nudity...like most men i just enjoy it (if u dont i think u may be batting 4 the wrong team...maybe Bollywood hunks is more yr thing). Im sure it aint...so what do u do? R u the 1st Indian astronaut?

Learn to ****ing spell then if you know "a lot about the world" YOU R-TARD
Original post by PUSSY4life
Learn to ****ing spell then if you know "a lot about the world" YOU R-TARD

This thread is 5 years old you re...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending