The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60

What has muslim got to do with anything? If it was white Christians you wouldn't write 'Chritian gang'.
****ing :troll:
I have. The Sikh cultural centre, Dudley, got raided by lots of Sikhs as a result of serving meat and alcohol. There was the killing of Tara Singh Hayer, for merely criticising extremist dogma espoused by others in the religion.

thats different mate.. its between individuals of the same religion.
Reply 62
Original post by Rds_
and not all Mohammeds are muslim either ? :biggrin:

Nope :biggrin:
Reply 63
Original post by sachinisgod
really? :rolleyes: coz as far as i can remember everytime i met a white person for a first time they asked me if i was from pakistan...

depends where you live then, all Ive ever gotten is are you indian do you like curry. I can assure you that the majority of non asian people will assume a brown person to be indian, afterall according to demographics indians have the largest population amongst asians in england, so I think you can take back the "you guys want to take over" statement, and now you can shut the hell up :smile:
This is not about islamophobia. Its about hypocrisy. This religion is potrayed as a very pure religion.... BUT every news story about criminal sex gangs happens to be 90% muslims. Its in their nature coz the very fact that they are promised 72 virgins in heaven goes to show how sex crazed they are. To sum it up they are horny and hypocritical people.

Lol I love how you start with 'not about islamophobia' and then says ' to sum it up they are..'

But I highly doubt they are very religious people if they are doing things like this. This is about as far from Islam as you can get.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by 079
depends where you live then, all Ive ever gotten is are you indian do you like curry. I can assure you that the majority of non asian people will assume a brown person to be indian, afterall according to demographics indians have the largest population amongst asians in england, so I think you can take back the "you guys want to take over" statement, and now you can shut the hell up :smile:

ooh thats the problem u see, they have no problem in putting down people of other religions and calling them non beilevers and infidels. But at the same time u cant take it back.. what a bunch of cry babies :tongue:
Reply 66

thats different mate.. its between individuals of the same religion.

:wink:
Reply 67
Dearie me, does it matter whether or not they were Muslim or not?!

Rape is a disgusting thing and I sincerely hope all rapists, including these, rot in hell. Whether they be Muslim, Christian, Jewish or a freakin' Jedi.
Original post by Florrick

:wink:

i dont get it :s-smilie:
shut the hell up.. yes i am from an ethinic minority, which wants to stay a MINORITY not take over this country and impose my religion. Have you ever heard any sikhs or hindus saying we are gonna take over or try to pander to our religion. Its just you nuts who do it make life difficult for every asian who is not a muslim. Because of u lot we get targeted because it is automatically assumed that an asian is from pakistan and is muslim. Got it? now get lost

I'm a muslim and I don't want to take over the world. Oh wait, thats the viewpoint of most muslims. There is a minority of borderline insane extremist muslims who go around saying things like that, and the rest of us sane muslims get the stick.

We take more crap for it than you ever will so you can just stfu and not blame everything on every muslim you come across :smile:
ooh thats the problem u see, they have no problem in putting down people of other religions and calling them non beilevers and infidels. But at the same time u cant take it back.. what a bunch of cry babies :tongue:

How is calling someone a non believer putting them down?

If it bothers them that much there's an easy solution :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan
I'm a muslim and I don't want to take over the world. Oh wait, thats the viewpoint of most muslims. There is a minority of borderline insane extremist muslims who go around saying things like that, and the rest of us sane muslims get the stick.

We take more crap for it than you ever will so you can just stfu and not blame everything on every muslim you come across :smile:

So if that is the case, why are nutters like anjem choudary not shunned by muslims. Every time he does a protest and says violent and vile things about the very country that is giving him benefits, why doesnt the MAJORITY of muslims stand up against him?
Reply 72

who is crying? hahaha youre the one pissing your pants thinking "The Muslimz" are gonna take over, telling your fellow white friends to do something about it, loool srsly dont you see what an idiot you look like?
And your reply totally neglects what I said, ignoring the facts are we :rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by silent ninja
How is calling someone a non believer putting them down?

If it bothers them that much there's an easy solution :wink:

which is?
So if that is the case, why are nutters like anjem choudary not shunned by muslims. Every time he does a protest and says violent and vile things about the very country that is giving him benefits, why doesnt the MAJORITY of muslims stand up against him?

Yes he is shunned - have you been living in a cave?! Have you not seen the plethora of anti-anjem fb groups.... Joined by a LOT of muslims.
Reply 75
i dont get it :s-smilie:

You understand these Sikhs aforementioned to be individuals. Same goes for the depraved Muslims.
Original post by 079
who is crying? hahaha youre the one pissing your pants thinking "The Muslimz" are gonna take over, telling your fellow white friends to do something about it, loool srsly dont you see what an idiot you look like?
And your reply totally neglects what I said, ignoring the facts are we :rolleyes:

well if u want facts then, there are more than a million muslims in the UK, which is 60% more than the next ethinic religion.. fine?
which is?

I dunno, you could always convert. No chance of being called a kaafir then. Problem solved! Lol I mean, if it bothers you THAT much... :wink:
Original post by silent ninja
I dunno, you could always convert. No chance of being called a kaafir then. Problem solved! Lol I mean, if it bothers you THAT much... :wink:

i rather get run over by a truck than convert. I am happy with my religion thank you very much :smile:
well if u want facts then, there are more than a million muslims in the UK, which is 60% more than the next ethinic religion.. fine?

Erm how does that translate to anything at all? A banana is yellow and yellow is a common favourite colour amongst young children.

Therefore bananas are indoctrinating children :lolwut:

If anything you've just completely proved yourself wrong, if Islam is sooo terrible than why are there more people converting into it?

Latest

Trending

Trending