The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sauce
Yeah, just pepsi max as a mixer of course...I think I only had 2 shots or so of vodka(had them at a friends and his measures were pretty big)...just...can't handle my drink haha...

Ended up having pizza...and chips..and onion rings for lunch/dinner, and thne a wispa for dessert! Lol! I did feel in control though and I only had a kiwi for breakfast so it's not too bad. So many people commenting on my weight loss too :colondollar:

Mmm I love wispa, nice choice! I can't cope with drink either, which is partly why I don't touch the stuff :biggrin:.
Reply 901
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Mmm I love wispa, nice choice! I can't cope with drink either, which is partly why I don't touch the stuff :biggrin:.

Hehe...I rarely touch it and if I do it's just boring old vodka with diet mixers..so hardly too calorific..remember when I used to drink lotsa cocktails...calories...sugar :afraid:
so, back to it tomorrow (1800 cals) and training too, chest day :biggrin:

at the docs on thurs :eek: unless it snows
Reply 903
Original post by sauce
Yeah, just pepsi max as a mixer of course...I think I only had 2 shots or so of vodka(had them at a friends and his measures were pretty big)...just...can't handle my drink haha...

Ended up having pizza...and chips..and onion rings for lunch/dinner, and thne a wispa for dessert! Lol! I did feel in control though and I only had a kiwi for breakfast so it's not too bad. So many people commenting on my weight loss too :colondollar:

I can't stop staring at your sig :colone:
Original post by tinktinktinkerbell
so, back to it tomorrow (1800 cals) and training too, chest day :biggrin:

at the docs on thurs :eek: unless it snows

Is it likely to snow?! Please say no! :-(.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Is it likely to snow?! Please say no! :-(.

im hoping not but it is getting colder
Reply 906
It snowed today in Kent.
I don't think there's any more snow forecast, maybe some sleet tomorrow - I know where I live (East Anglia) it's supposed to be around 7-9 degrees, way too warm for snow :p:

Loads of goddamned rain though, so the park where I go walking will be a mud bath now :angry:
Reply 908
Original post by Smoosh
I can't stop staring at your sig :colone:

Hypnotising, isn't it? :daydreaming:
Original post by amizzle91
I don't think there's any more snow forecast, maybe some sleet tomorrow - I know where I live (East Anglia) it's supposed to be around 7-9 degrees, way too warm for snow :p:

Loads of goddamned rain though, so the park where I go walking will be a mud bath now :angry:

It snowed in between bouts of rain today in Essex. It was all very odd.
Reply 910
Another two pound lost this week!! :smile:

Going for another mile and a half run this afternoon...becoming a running addict! actually love it :p:
Thanks for the snow updates last night everyone :P. It's nice and sunny here today (although not very warm..) so hopefully the snow will stay away!

Didn't step on the scales this morning, because I did last night and it looked like I was going to be a pound lighter than I was yesterday, which would annoy me because I did weigh in a day early and could have lost another pound if I'd just been patient and waited a little longer! Never mind..
It's nice and sunny here too :smile: cold though...

Got up and went to the gym this morning - did some running, biking and rowing. I'm going to try and go early mornings thiese next couple of weeks as uni work is horrific at the moment. Not a fan of final year.

Anyway, just finishing off my oats for breakfast :smile: Got a tesco order arriving later wit lots of healthy food to tide me over the next few weeks (i hope)

Hope you all have a good day!
I am jealous of all of your sunny weather - it's raining hard and blowing a gale here! :frown:

As you can probably tell, it was such a fun early morning walk :P
Finally off out to restock my cupboards - totally ran out of food last week! Got a nice healthy shopping list (well, apart from crisps :tongue:) and am going to snack on a few grapes before heading out, so I don't end up ravenous and buying loads of junk food.
Reply 915
It's snowing over here... I thought I'd finally gotten rid of winter. Ugh.
Just been shopping and tried on a beautiful pair of size 12 shorts in New Look, fit perfectly! But as it's still wintery and I won't be wearing shorts for at least another month or so I thought I'd best leave them because if they fit now fingers crossed they won't fit then! But I enjoyed trying them on anyway, and the simple fact that I'm avoiding buying a size 12 because they might be too big soon is just AAAAMAZING.
Reply 917
Another 1.2 lbs down. :biggrin:
Reply 918
planning on getting back on track after weekend of boredom eating and no exercise due to a big uni presentation tomorrow afternoon. I don't know whether I'll have it done tonight but I'm headng to the gym this afternoon to deal with the stress as right now I'm kinda in frozen panic mode.
Does anyone else on here 'share' their MFP weight losses on Facebook? Thinking of doing it but wondered what you all thought :smile:

Latest