Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Adult Nursing Hull Uni

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by AbbeyLynsey
I've got an interview for Hull on the 23rd April, really nervous! What sort of questions do they ask and is there a group interview as well as an individual one?

Abbey x

It's an individual interview only. Questions were basic why nursing? What did you think about the code of conduct, how do you think a human wants to be treated etc. good luckx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 81
Has anyone got an interview for Adult Nursing on 9th April????
Reply 82
Hi

I've set up a thread for 2013 new starters if anyone is interested, a bit of a introduction for us who are starting this sept.

sam
Reply 83
Absolutely fab do not worry its soo nice the tutors are fab just b u!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anizz91
It's an individual interview only. Questions were basic why nursing? What did you think about the code of conduct, how do you think a human wants to be treated etc. good luckx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there Abbey , I also have a interview on the 23rd of April. Scared is the word xx
Reply 85
Original post by ellamay90609
Hi there Abbey , I also have a interview on the 23rd of April. Scared is the word xx

good luck! Im not abbey but just to reassure you you'll be fine! :smile:x
hellooo:smile: I have an interview for adult nursing at hull uni on 12th June, does anyone else? really suprised i have one this late, i applied late at the end of january, 2 weeks after the UCAS deadline for nursing as i had planned a gap year and apply sept 2013 but had a massive change of heart! really hoping for a conditional! how did everyone find the interview in general?
Reply 87
hi

very relaxed and i actually enjoyed it in a weird way lol. just be yourself and if you arnt sure on a question ask them to expand on it. good luck and might see you in september

x
They make you really relaxed not lik pther Universities. They really do want the best out of you so its the best way. Hull is my firm choice so i may see you in September! Good luck!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Beth, i also have an interview on the 12th!! I'm so nervous, how are you feeling about it? X
Original post by 2013lydiarose
Hi Beth, i also have an interview on the 12th!! I'm so nervous, how are you feeling about it? X

hiya:smile: im feeling okay about it, since i posted i have had an interview at huddersfield and have an offer for there, so im looking forward to hull! is yours at 10.30? Xx
Original post by bethrosie24
hiya:smile: im feeling okay about it, since i posted i have had an interview at huddersfield and have an offer for there, so im looking forward to hull! is yours at 10.30? Xx

Brilliant, congratulations!! I feel a bit better about it today, not sure how I'm going to do on the maths test though, I'm rubbish at maths :frown: did you have a maths test at Huddersfield? Ye mine is at 10.30, is yours? Xx
Hi guys, did anyone have a multiple choice maths test? I have two friends that have already had interviews at hull and one had multiple choice an the other didn't? I thought they would all be the same. Having a panic as I have an interview on Wednesday!! Xx
Brilliant, congratulations!! I feel a bit better about it today, not sure how I'm going to do on the maths test though, I'm rubbish at maths :frown: did you have a maths test at Huddersfield? Ye mine is at 10.30, is yours? Xx

aw thankyou! is it your first interview for adult nursing and were you a late applicant too? and nope huddersfield didnt bother with them aslong as you could prove you have GCSE maths, I haven't prepared for the maths test at hull been too busy revising for my a levels but going to have a quick skim on gcse bitesize for maths! Yeah 10.30 at Ferens building, where abouts are you coming from? xx
I had a multiple choice paper. Its easy if you revise to refresh your memory, revise conversions and mean mode range etc. Some of the questions are worded dofferent but they do it because you have a maths exam in your first year amd people failed at that hence this new thing. You only have to get 11/20 to pass so its good :smile:
Original post by bethrosie24
aw thankyou! is it your first interview for adult nursing and were you a late applicant too? and nope huddersfield didnt bother with them aslong as you could prove you have GCSE maths, I haven't prepared for the maths test at hull been too busy revising for my a levels but going to have a quick skim on gcse bitesize for maths! Yeah 10.30 at Ferens building, where abouts are you coming from? xx

Arh that was handy then, wish hull didn't do a maths test. Yes I was a late applicant, I'm 24 and have been doing and access course to be able to apply for the degree as its a while since I've been in education. I'm coming from Grimsby so about 40 mins away. Where are you coming from? Ill see you there tomorrow then xx
Thanks very much lottie, I will go over those tonight then x
Very welcome :smile: x
Arh that was handy then, wish hull didn't do a maths test. Yes I was a late applicant, I'm 24 and have been doing and access course to be able to apply for the degree as its a while since I've been in education. I'm coming from Grimsby so about 40 mins away. Where are you coming from? Ill see you there tomorrow then xx

I know but hearing that you only need 11/20 has calmed me down! Im coming from leeds so quite a bit away, but yeah ill see you there tommorow xx
Hi sambez, could you give me the link to it please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest