The Student Room Group

higher englishp- how to revise essays?

Basically I am wondering how you guys revis for the critical essay exam ? I am quite stuck and my essays are terrible at the moment.

Romeo and Juliet

The head if the department told me to make up a theme for romeo and juliet then group the quotes according to theme and do the same for characters but I am a little confused if I am honest ! And as for themes I have the theme of love, theme of hate and theme of deceit! Anyone know any other themes? :s-smilie:

Assisi

Can you group a poem into themes? I actually hate this poem !! The class that I am in for english well everyone done the poem in length at standard grade bar 5 of us so 5 of us are struggling cos the teacher has just kinda gave us the poem and said get on with it because almost everyone has done it !! :frown:

It is really important that I gt English this year I need it !!! but am freaking out !! :confused:
Reply 1
H95
OP
I am also struggling with knowing how many quotes to learn like I could learn one quote which shows Romeos and maturity but then have to go into the exam and write an essay on how he is mature but I will only have one quote memorised !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending