The Student Room Group

Guys, don't mock girls about their small breasts

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mevidek
My friends and I don't really care about size - it's not all about breasts anyway.

so true :smile:
Reply 21
i dont see why people would make fun of something like that its not as if its their fault is it? one of my friends has small breasts no ones ever horrible to her about it though because shes beautiful anyway and it makes no difference...
You missed < > in your rant tags...

AlsoI dont get why people judge people for certain 'features' if your born like it, its not your faut!E
Reply 23
Original post by MiaMoo
Well the difference between small boobs and small penises is pretty obvious, isnt it? :P A girl usually doesn't have to take off all her clothes in order for people to see whether she has small breasts or not (and push up bras can only do so much)

Well there's another difference, the size of boobs don't play an important part in sex like a penis does!
Reply 24
But, better to have small boobs and for them to be natural than to have breast implants that just end up looking a bit strange and hard. :hmmm:
And while the OP is at it: don't mock guys with big breasts either, it's really hurtful!!
Small boobs are great...i'm proud of mine and would hate to have big ones.
Reply 27
My view on this is that I really do not care if a womans breasts are small I would not reject a woman because she has small breasts but bigger will always be better.

What I am not attracted to however is woman with no thighs and flat bums this is unattractive woman like this usually have the body of an adolescent male, small breasts are not really a problem compared to this.
(edited 12 years ago)
pretty + ass are essential features.

anything else (including tits) is quite simply a bonus.
Reply 29
I haven't heard a single guy complain about any of these women.

(edited 12 years ago)
Lol small boobs are sexay.

All about the bum though :sexface:
Reply 31
Original post by coca
I have heard a single guy complain about any of these women.

That guy's an idiot!
Original post by MiaMoo
I just need to get this off my chest (pun intended), cause I keep hearing (and reading) guys making fun of girls with small breasts.

Guys (and girls), don't ever mock a girl if they have small breasts.

Why? Because it really hurts them. Even if you're not even all that serious about it, if it doesn't really bother you at all - just DONT mention it (not even to your friends!), because it hurts!
I know this doesn't apply to every girl out there (good for you if you don't let those comments get to you!), but there are so many girls (including me) who have really small breasts, who wouldn't even be thinking about their breast size if guys didn't make fun of them. They get insecure, feel ashamed of their body and more of than not develop a serious self esteem problem.
And you know what? The same guys who make fun of a girl's cup size complain about girls who are insecure in the bedroom, who don't want to get naked in front of them because they're ashamed of their bodies. Or they get mad if their girlfriend decides to have surgery.

It's so extremely unfair to mock a girl about her cup size, because she can't do anything about it - and sooner or later you'll have to face the consequences anyways.
And it doesn't make you "cool" either - it just makes you a dick.

/rant

I agree, but I think people are much ruder about big boobs than small boobs. Just look at threads on here, someone takes the piss out of smaller ones, everyone goes mental. Someone takes the piss out of big boobs, no one minds. And people make comments like "more than a handful is a waste" or "small boobs are NORMAL if you're thin" which is horrible and offensive to girls with big boobs. People shouldn't be offensive about people's breasts, regardless of size.
(edited 12 years ago)
Pics or gtfo...
Reply 34
I have small boobs but it doesn't bother me when guys make comments [although thinking about it, this has only happened a couple of times], the average cup size is way bigger than mine, but so is the average dress size, and boobs don't count if you're fat.
Original post by LipstickKisses
I agree, but I think people are much ruder about big boobs than small boobs. Just look at threads on here, someone takes the piss out of smaller ones, everyone goes mental. Someone takes the piss out of big boobs, no one minds. And people make comments like "more than a handful is a waste" which is horrible and offensive to girls with big boobs. Bottom line is, people shouldn't make fun of others' boobs. :tongue:

I agree with everything you said. I think I more likely to hear someone say something about big breasts than small ones because big ones simply stand out, you notice them more. Comments like more than a handful is a waste makes me wonder do majority of guys these days only like small breasts? Mine aren't huge but they are more than a handful. You can't really help it if yours are more than a handful. Before anyone talks about weight loss, that depends on the woman's genetics, I have lost a lot of weight recently and hardly anything has come of my breasts. Girls should stop stop making fun of guys' small penises too, I hear girls do that often and it must be horrible for a man's self esteem.
Original post by MiaMoo
I just need to get this off my chest (pun intended), cause I keep hearing (and reading) guys making fun of girls with small breasts.

Guys (and girls), don't ever mock a girl if they have small breasts.

Why? Because it really hurts them. Even if you're not even all that serious about it, if it doesn't really bother you at all - just DONT mention it (not even to your friends!), because it hurts!
I know this doesn't apply to every girl out there (good for you if you don't let those comments get to you!), but there are so many girls (including me) who have really small breasts, who wouldn't even be thinking about their breast size if guys didn't make fun of them. They get insecure, feel ashamed of their body and more of than not develop a serious self esteem problem.
And you know what? The same guys who make fun of a girl's cup size complain about girls who are insecure in the bedroom, who don't want to get naked in front of them because they're ashamed of their bodies. Or they get mad if their girlfriend decides to have surgery.

It's so extremely unfair to mock a girl about her cup size, because she can't do anything about it - and sooner or later you'll have to face the consequences anyways.
And it doesn't make you "cool" either - it just makes you a dick.

/rant

Just thought I should add: Of course the same goes for guys' small penises and big boobs, but from my personal experience people comment on those things a lot less:dontknow:

lol y u mad doe?
Reply 37
Original post by coca
I have heard a single guy complain about any of these women.

I don't find any of those women attractive. However, I like girls with small breasts, I find them more attractive than large breasts. If you do have small breasts there is no need to worry as I'm pretty sure most men would care more about your face, body and most of all your personality. Remember you're beautiful just the way you are, and you shouldn't get disheartened by some silicon filled bimbo.
Reply 38
Original post by rural_boy
That guy's an idiot!

Oops, I edited it. :smile:
Original post by Jordan_1
So mocking a girl about her breast size is a terrible thing but mocking guys with a small penis is fine. They can't change that either?

Im not saying you do this btw just woman in general!

But seriously guys don't care about the size of boobs too much, and people mocking you are using it as a form of defence for themselves. Better shaped ones will beat large ones any day.

Well a small penis isn't a massive indicator of attractiveness. If the girl finds out you have a small dick, it's probably because she likes you and finds you attractive anyway...

Well at least I hope that would be the case.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending