The Student Room Group

Guys, don't mock girls about their small breasts

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm a guy, and I seem to be one of the few males I know that really doesn't care about breast size. Face>body.

EDIT: Rofl, put 'does' instead of 'doesn't'.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by chronic_fatigue
I agree with everything you said. I think I more likely to hear someone say something about big breasts than small ones because big ones simply stand out, you notice them more. Comments like more than a handful is a waste makes me wonder do majority of guys these days only like small breasts? Mine aren't huge but they are more than a handful. You can't really help it if yours are more than a handful. Before anyone talks about weight loss, that depends on the woman's genetics, I have lost a lot of weight recently and hardly anything has come of my breasts. Girls should stop stop making fun of guys' small penises too, I hear girls do that often and it must be horrible for a man's self esteem.

Exactly, they're more noticeable and so draw both good and bad attention, and for some reason it's seen as more acceptable to make fun of them, which isn't right. I have naturally large boobs and I've had to put up with loads of **** from other girls about it, whereas if someone mocked someone for having little ones, everyone would have been kicking off. Why is it okay to do it to one side? And yeah, weight doesn't make a difference if you're naturally like that, I'm size 8-10 and they're still there. Agreed about penises too, people should just stop harassing people over things they can't help!
In my experience, girls with smaller boobs have way hotter bodies :tongue:

If you need a self esteem boost, just talk to me girls haha
I have a small chest but I quite like it. You don't bounce as much when doing sports and you don't get people staring at your chest when talking to you. I even think its more aesthetically pleasing but then again I am chinese and we traditionally have that view though sadly it's starting to change. But yeah I agree people should be more sensitive.
Original post by MiaMoo

Just thought I should add: Of course the same goes for guys' small penises and big boobs, but from my personal experience people comment on those things a lot less:dontknow:

Probably because you don't have a penis or big boobs :awesome:

You're right though, good thread.
Original post by Mr.mAddd
Im a guy and imo girls really should'nt worry about the size of their breasts. If a girl is good looking just because she has smaller than average boobs doesnt suddenly make her unnattractive. I could'nt care less if a girls has small boobs really, im more of an ass man.

I've never heard of a girl having low self esteem because someone said she had a small ass.
But then again, I've read of girls getting ass implants.,
Reply 46
Original post by coca
Oops, I edited it. :smile:

Ah right just noticed! Haha :smile:
Reply 47
I love my small boobs. They don't bounce around when I walk down stairs, they don't get in the way when I'm playing sports, and my shirts fit nicer. (In my opinion; I have a small waist, similar to my friend who has a huge chest, and she always has trouble finding a shirt big enough to fit her chest yet small enough to fit her waist.)

Also, you literally cannot golf with big boobs!
Reply 48
Original post by A level Az
Probably because you don't have a penis or big boobs :awesome:

You're right though, good thread.

Fair enough lol, I do have friends though yno :cool:
i think small tits are so hot. it's the shape anyway, and not really the size.
Reply 50
Original post by Wahrheit
I'm a guy, and I seem to be one of the few males I know that really does care about breast size. Face>body.

TOTALLY AGREE people always ask me if im a boob man, arse man etc and im thinking id sound silly if i said im a face man :rolleyes: but srsly there ar hardly any celebrities i find attractive, maybe because theyre old
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by SweetsAndSugar
To be fair I think a bigger deal is made out of guys with small penises than girls with small breasts. At-least there are guys out there that like small breasts on a girl; unfortunately the same can't be said for a guy with a small member.

think of it as a sawn off shotgun more spray more damage, shorter range :L good for CQB
Reply 52
I think big boobs look nice in a bra, but are usually sag bags of fat bra-less. Having small breasts is a good thing you know, they won't sag as much as you grow older or get pregnant.
Reply 53
I can never mock a girl, they are so delicate creatures.
Original post by Omaleon
I think big boobs look nice in a bra, but are usually sag bags of fat bra-less. Having small breasts is a good thing you know, they won't sag as much as you grow older or get pregnant.

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm on about. :rolleyes:
Reply 55
Original post by LipstickKisses
This is exactly the kind of thing I'm on about. :rolleyes:

:tongue: My copping mechanism- small breasted girls have to feel better about their breasts you know
Original post by Omaleon
:tongue: My copping mechanism- small breasted girls have to feel better about their breasts you know

By putting big breasted girls down though? Why can't both small and big breasts be viewed of as nice? Only a small percentage of men have a strong preference, most just like breasts, so why does it have to be a case of one v the other? It's pretty nasty.
It's just breasts...
No big deal, just breasts.
I don't see the obsession with someones chest size. We shouldn't make fun of people because of their features. It's so stupid.

People do make fun of small things a lot though: Chest size, penis size, height.
But they do equally make fun of bigger things too. (said above)

It works both ways, it doesn't mean it's right though.
Smaller boobs look better on slimmer women anyway, and we all know how much slim women tend to get praised.
ITT:
Riding the rep train.

Meh, sure boys go look at her big tits but I've never known anybody ot be put off anybody by outright saying she has small boobs so no.

Meh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending