The Student Room Group

Food and Drink: Spy It... Buy It?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Plenty of awesome FOODIE SPYAGE today!

ICELAND:

An even LAZIER sausage Cheesy Beanos, ready to slam on yer toast!!

Some more of the Iceland "Ultimate Snacks" range. Including a Roast Chicken, Stuffing and Gravy Yorkshire Pudding Wrap (and Roast Beef variant), Cheesy Beano toasties and (just off camera) ripoff McMuffins and Big Macs (that are almost shamelessly the same in appearance)!

TESCO:

As we've been on a Chok-a-Blok curiosity kick at the minute here in this thread, thought I'd post the Chok-a-Blok EASTER EGGS!

And of course, the most epic-sounding of savoury biscuit snack... LLAMAS!

Who couldn't love that?!
Reply 201
Are the Llamas down the World Food aisle? :biggrin:
Reply 202
Nah, Mini Cheddars/Crackers bit!
I spied this Agave or something or other honey/syrup style sauce in ASDA the other day. All organic, special food looking. Was tempted to buy..but didn't. Wasn't quite sure EXACTLY what it was. Hence vague description...
I also just saw an advert for Caramel and Nut weetabix Minis. These sound good..
Reply 205
They sound sugary :P

Oh wait, it's Weetabix Mini, no change there then!
Sugar makes me happy.
Reply 207
Original post by MelissaJayne
I spied this Agave or something or other honey/syrup style sauce in ASDA the other day. All organic, special food looking. Was tempted to buy..but didn't. Wasn't quite sure EXACTLY what it was. Hence vague description...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agave_nectar

:h:

That's the one. Thank you. I've decided I'm going to buy it for my porridge :biggrin:
Reply 209
Original post by MelissaJayne
That's the one. Thank you. I've decided I'm going to buy it for my porridge :biggrin:

It goes amazingly well with porridge! :yes:
Ok now I want Yoo moo frozen yogurt. Any good?
Reply 211
Check out my review of it on Toto Eats the World, Chick!!
Original post by TotoMimo
Check out my review of it on Toto Eats the World, Chick!!

can u relink us to that? you did on a thread a few weeks back, but after a while the link stopped working :frown:
Reply 214
Spied yesterday whilst scanning for the Easter Review stuff, didn't buy because THEY'RE BLATANTLY JUST THE STANDARD BOX OF CADBURY ANIMALS AT 80p MORE!! Shameless!!

Spied yesterday whilst scanning for the Easter Review stuff, didn't buy because THEY'RE BLATANTLY JUST THE STANDARD BOX OF CADBURY ANIMALS AT 80p MORE!! Shameless!!

I want to buy them just so I can munch the rabbits mercilessly.
Reply 216
I did not buy due to the fact I dislike Goats Cheese, but Tesco's are now stocking Babybell Goats Cheese

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Also, Alpen Light 'Cherry Bakewell' flavour. I had no money on me or I woulda bought!!!

And these: IDShot_225x225.jpg
'Tender chopped chicken breast, shaped into a toast, enveloped in a crisp bread crump coating, fried.'
Which worry me greatly.
Original post by dani_1991
I did not buy due to the fact I dislike Goats Cheese, but Tesco's are now stocking Babybell Goats Cheese

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Also, Alpen Light 'Cherry Bakewell' flavour. I had no money on me or I woulda bought!!!

And these: IDShot_225x225.jpg
'Tender chopped chicken breast, shaped into a toast, enveloped in a crisp bread crump coating, fried.'
Which worry me greatly.

Cherry Bakewell Alpen light? NEVER! A Revelation!!
Reply 218
Both the Toast Mes and Bakewell Alpen Lights have been out for several months, and both are ABSURDLY DISAPPOINTING.
Both the Toast Mes and Bakewell Alpen Lights have been out for several months, and both are ABSURDLY DISAPPOINTING.

Wont bother then. Damn. What're the Bakewells like then?

Quick Reply

Latest