The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Bucks New Uni Accommadation

Scroll to see replies

Hi

I have applied for the pilot course, is it good?

Thank You
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Im starting in september on a foundation course and i'm not elligable for accomadation but will be looking for place on HTS with a group of people? Is anyone going to the Meet and Greet? I've been told its the end of July/ August (Hopefully august as im away till the 29th of July!! and i'll miss out on all the good houses!)
Reply 22
Original post by CC2010
Accommodation: You have to live outside a 25 mile radius in order to be given "priority" for halls. It's based on a first come and first served basis. Students in the care system are given priority. Best advice? Apply as soon as possible!! If you hang around, you'll miss the boat and trust me, the estate agents are useless!

Brook Street: Cheapest accommodation. Pretty small rooms but manageable. About a 3/5 min walk from uni. Flats of 8-10 people. Often known as the "party" halls and wouldn't recommend if you want to hide away.

Hughenden: Pricier accommodation. Rooms are a luxury size by halls student. About 20 min walk from town or a FREE bus straight outside halls which goes straight into/through town. The last bus is normally 10:30pm. Flats of max 6 people. Very clean and often a lot quieter than Brook Street. It's great if you like your space from town but it's not that hard to get back into town.

I've lived in both halls (as a Senior Resident) so feel free to ask me questions! I'm pretty clued up on halls :tongue:.

Hello,
I am looking to Start at Bucks in September, Studying Events & Festival Management. I was just wondering what's the best Apartment option to choose from regarding partying 😀. However, I was a Studio APartment.. Due to me wanting my own space LOL..
Reply 23
Original post by cuddles050
Im studying Event and Festival management! yess please ask at the open day would be good to know! :biggrin:
wow it will be a bit late if we don't hear about accom until sept, bearing in mind thats when we start haha xx

I'm studying that too!
Reply 24
I'm going to Bucks to study performing arts :smile: did you get your accommodation confirmed? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, i'll be going to bucks in september yey :biggrin:

Who's got brook street??? and what block and flat??

:smile:
Reply 26
Original post by laaaaaureenn
Hey guys, i'll be going to bucks in september yey :biggrin: Who's got brook street??? and what block and flat?? :smile:
I'm in brook street block b :smile:
Original post by GG2410
I'm studying that too!

Same here! Anyone else in Windsor house block C!?!?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by College_girl_19
Same here! Anyone else in Windsor house block C!?!?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wooo! Have you joined our facebook group? https://www.facebook.com/groups/5380...03952/?fref=ts It's got near enough everyone on there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending