The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jamie1992 :)
Same I got a DDD as well :smile: Aye you'll settle in grand everyone is going to be in the same position

Well dne!lol So glad finished tech nw and summers here!lol Awh suld settle in fine a few drinks will soon sort tat out!lol:wink:
Reply 181
Original post by RuthSwarbs
Hey I've got an offer for september frm ljmu...is it your first choice or you going somewhere else? :smile:

I'm going there in sept and want to find others going as don't no anyone! haha

Sorry for late reply! completely forgot, Yeah i've firmed it :smile: had my accomodation now aswell Flat 63 in marybone 3 :smile:
Reply 182
Hi my friend is in flat 63 and I'm next door in 64 :smile: x
Original post by Hpestell
Hi my friend is in flat 63 and I'm next door in 64 :smile: x

Hey in in flat 64 as well! :smile:
Original post by bab9
Sorry for late reply! completely forgot, Yeah i've firmed it :smile: had my accomodation now aswell Flat 63 in marybone 3 :smile:

Hello it's okay and ahh cool I'm in flat 64! :smile:
Reply 185

neighbours! 8-) i'm getting really excited/nervous now xx
Reply 186

:smile: add me on Facebook hope Pestell or give me yours? What room? Xx
Reply 187

Have any of you been to look around? Me and my friend that's in 63 went the other day, for ideas what to get 63 and 64 on top floor right next to each other :smile:Xx
Original post by Hpestell
Have any of you been to look around? Me and my friend that's in 63 went the other day, for ideas what to get 63 and 64 on top floor right next to each other :smile:Xx

Hey I have added you on Facebook! :smile: And oh wow are the! I thought they might be on top floor! haha
Reply 189
Original post by xxxmikkilulaxxx
Aww well done! I hope so been waiting so long to hear haha! Are you accepting or going somewhere else? :smile: x

im not accepting because i gt an offer at Salford Univeristy which was my first choice :smile:
Original post by shampoo1
Oh sweeettt :smile: I'll be knocking on the first day so! haha
Yeah I am really excited now, are you?? xxx

Hello

I am a northern Irish student I have a conditional offer for Liverpool john moores and I am staying in Marybone 3 Flat 50. Was just wondering if anyone is staying there also. my Facebook is http://www.facebook.com/Emma.Carmichael93

xx
Reply 191
Original post by e_carmichael
Hello

I am a northern Irish student I have a conditional offer for Liverpool john moores and I am staying in Marybone 3 Flat 50. Was just wondering if anyone is staying there also. my Facebook is http://www.facebook.com/Emma.Carmichael93

xx

Hey I'm going from northern Ireland too :smile: I'm staying in flat 51 so I'll be close to you :smile: I'll add you on Facebook :smile:
Reply 192
hey, anyone staying in flat 66 marybone 3??
Reply 193
meeee! im staying in 66!
Reply 194
Hello, i got an interview as well to the university but for Mental Health Nursing and i'm quite nervous...

Original post by shampoo1
Hiii,

So I logged onto my tracking today and see I have been updated with an interview at LJMU :smile:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know the dates etc as of yet but I suppose I should hopefully receive a letter today or tomorrow with the full details.

Can I just ask has anyone had their interview here yet and have a rough idea of the day? Is there group talks, tests, 1 on 1? etc
Also has anyone else applied and heard anything back yet?

E.X.C.I.T.E.D xxx
Reply 195
Hello, i got an interview as well to the university but for Mental Health Nursing and i'm quite nervous...
Reply 196
Original post by Olayemi

hey ive got an interview for mental health at ljmu too!! its on the 11th feb im so nervous! not sure what the interviews going to consist of but hoping not a group interview :frown:
Reply 197
Hey everyone, I'm needing some help and advice. I have an interview coming up for adult nursing, it's my 3rd time applying so am aware of the process and questions. Just need some help with answering questions if anyone minds giving me some tips :smile: it would be appreciated x
Reply 198
Oh My!! Thats a bit earlier than mine. Mine is the week after. When you go let me know what happens okay? Thnks
Original post by Abiee92
hey ive got an interview for mental health at ljmu too!! its on the 11th feb im so nervous! not sure what the interviews going to consist of but hoping not a group interview :frown:
Reply 199
Original post by Olayemi
Oh My!! Thats a bit earlier than mine. Mine is the week after. When you go let me know what happens okay? Thnks

Okay I will do!!! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending