The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Got my interview tomorrow morning. Does anyone know the quickest way to Tithebarn street from Lime Street Station? Walking, bus?
Reply 41
Original post by SuperheroSam
Got my interview tomorrow morning. Does anyone know the quickest way to Tithebarn street from Lime Street Station? Walking, bus?

I jumped on another underground after the Lime Street one and it was one stop to Moorfields, Tithebarne Street is about 5 mins up the road.
Reply 42
How did you get on in your interview :biggrin:? xxx
Original post by shampoo1
How did you get on in your interview :biggrin:? xxx

Pretty well I think. One of the questions I was unsure of and didn't ask them to explain it, which I probably should of. But other than that think it went well.
Reply 44
Hi my names emma an ive got my interview on wed! im really nervous! can u remember any of the questions they asked!? :smile:
Reply 45
hi! does anyone no the questions they ask at interview! really nervous!!:s-smilie:
3 weeks today since my interview! So nervous waiting for a reply, not good with all this waiting!lol Anyone recieved an offer for LJMU Adult Nursing spetember 2012 intake!? :smile:
[INDENT]
Original post by emma/123
hi! does anyone no the questions they ask at interview! really nervous!!:s-smilie:

Hi don't know if you've had your interview yet but just in case I'll tell you anyway(I had mine in Feb and got an offer for sept), Just don't be nervous, the two people that interviewed me were really lovely and made me feel calm and relaxed. They first asked me to tell them about myself etc They don't have a set amount of questions just really 'What is nursing', they will ask you questions on the things you say so really know what your talking about but they are not there to intimidate you at all, Just mention things like how communication is important I did but then they asked me what if a patient could'nt communicate and I just mentioned things that could help them communicate etc but good luck anyway :smile:
Original post by Health& SC Student
3 weeks today since my interview! So nervous waiting for a reply, not good with all this waiting!lol Anyone recieved an offer for LJMU Adult Nursing spetember 2012 intake!? :smile:

Had mine a week ago and not heard out. The waiting is killing me.
Reply 49

Hiii,

I had mine about three weeks ago (maybe 4?lol) and I received an offer for Adult Nursing Sept intake about 48 hours later!!!
I think everyones different time-scales though in getting responses but hopefully you will get your good news soon :biggrin:!!!!! xxx
Hiii,

I had mine about three weeks ago (maybe 4?lol) and I received an offer for Adult Nursing Sept intake about 48 hours later!!!
I think everyones different time-scales though in getting responses but hopefully you will get your good news soon :biggrin:!!!!! xxx

Awh hope so the waiting is killing me!! Really want to get in to september intake! Hope I hear soon! :smile:
Reply 51
Awh hope so the waiting is killing me!! Really want to get in to september intake! Hope I hear soon! :smile:

Let us know as soon as you do :biggrin: New friend now for September :wink: haha xxx
Let us know as soon as you do :biggrin: New friend now for September :wink: haha xxx

Will do!! Hope it's good news though! lol Yeah new friend for september can't wait! :smile:

Had mine a week ago and not heard out. The waiting is killing me.

It's killing me too, you havn't had to wait that long!!lol Pure killing me the waiting hope the get back to us all soon!!! :wink:

It's killing me too, you havn't had to wait that long!!lol Pure killing me the waiting hope the get back to us all soon!!! :wink:

Don't think I'll last 3/4 weeks.
They said to me it's usually within 2 weeks, but it could take up to 30th April.
No chance I'll last that long without going mad.
Don't think I'll last 3/4 weeks.
They said to me it's usually within 2 weeks, but it could take up to 30th April.
No chance I'll last that long without going mad.

If I have to wait for a decision until the 30th April I think I will die!! Not good with waiting!!lol:rolleyes:
Totally off topic but has anyone else on here got anyother offers back. I got an offer for Adult nursing at uni of salford!? :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 57
Totally off topic but has anyone else on here got anyother offers back. I got an offer for Adult nursing at uni of slaford!? :smile:

Ive recieved a condition for Salford for September :smile:
Original post by sla.
Ive recieved a condition for Salford for September :smile:

Well done, never thought I would get offered a place!! Thought the maths test was really hard, but must have done ok in it!! lol:biggrin: Did u apply for LJMU!? :smile:
Not yet, only had 2 interviews and got a big fat rejection from my other one.
Got Salford on 4th April. Crapping it.

Latest

Trending

Trending