Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Liverpool John Moore Adult Nursing

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bradford (rejection after interview)
    Salford (Interview tomorrow)
    Cumbria
    Huddersfield.
    Still waiting to hear from Cumbria and Huddersfield.

What about you? Any offers from anyone?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Health& SC Student)
    Got an offer for Adult Nursing!! Soo happy!!
    So who else is goin in september, can't wait!?
    Well if we dont get into Magee, then well be together in John Moore !! hahaha
    I got an offer in Feb for John Moore! It is my confirmed choice after Derry fo shoooooooooo xxxxxxxxxxxx

YAYYYYYY WELL DONE
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    good luck for today, i had chester 2 weeks ago not heard yet and i have edge hill next week. didnt get in wrexham and manchester
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shampoo1)
    Well if we dont get into Magee, then well be together in John Moore !! hahaha
    I got an offer in Feb for John Moore! It is my confirmed choice after Derry fo shoooooooooo xxxxxxxxxxxx

YAYYYYYY WELL DONE
    Yeah!lol defo between Magee and LJMU!! jst hpe we get an offer
    from magee soon!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperheroSam)
    Bradford (rejection after interview)
    Salford (Interview tomorrow)
    Cumbria
    Huddersfield.
    Still waiting to hear from Cumbria and Huddersfield.

What about you? Any offers from anyone?
    Hi how did ur interview go in salford!?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is any1 goin to the open day in ljmu! Don't knw weather r nat to go!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi how did ur interview go in salford!?
    Pretty badly.
    Was a bad day overall, wasn't in the right frame of mind.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperheroSam)
    Pretty badly.
    Was a bad day overall, wasn't in the right frame of mind.
    Yeah only think that!lol I was like, on salford interview and I got an offer!! Say ya done better than you think. Defo going to Liverpool nw!! Got an other offer the day but the uni raised their entry requirements!! Ah well liverpool here i come!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool is now my firm choice! Soo happy and I've applied for halls!! September here I come!!!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool is now my firm choice! Soo happy and I've applied for halls!! September here I come!!!
    Ahhhhhh !!!!
    What halls did you apply for ??

I need to speak to my mum tonight about making Liverpool my firm choice and applying for halls etc hahaha aahhhhhhhhh xxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I applied for marybone 2! and my second option is Marybone 3! All seems so real now!! Can't wait! Wonder how long it takes for the accomadation to come back!?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking up halls at the minute!!! hahaha eeeeeeekkkkk
    I reckon I will apply for Marybone 2 and 3 but Im still having fun having a wee nosey

Inbox me ur email and ill get u on facebook xxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shampoo1)
    I'm looking up halls at the minute!!! hahaha eeeeeeekkkkk
    I reckon I will apply for Marybone 2 and 3 but Im still having fun having a wee nosey

Inbox me ur email and ill get u on facebook xxx
    Love havin the noisey! lol Just hve to remeber tat we hve to live in thm!lol Fink Marybone 2 look better thn 3! Yeah I inboxed u my email address! Add away
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey all I just applied for my accomodation Marybone 3 and 2 but I made a mistake typing in my post code but it does'nt say if I can make any changes when they emailed me my copy does anyone if there is anything I can do? Anyway I'm Jamie looks like I'll be seeing you in September lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie1992 :))
    Hey all I just applied for my accomodation Marybone 3 and 2 but I made a mistake typing in my post code but it does'nt say if I can make any changes when they emailed me my copy does anyone if there is anything I can do? Anyway I'm Jamie looks like I'll be seeing you in September lol
    Tats so funny i made a mistake with my address!lol Naw i think if there is any problems they ring us! Hi Jamie I'am Jason! Can't wait for september nw!!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:

Tats so funny i made a mistake with my address!lol Naw i think if there is any problems they ring us! Hi Jamie I'am Jason! Can't wait for september nw!!
    Oh you guyyyyyysssssss, I AM SO EXCITED !!!!! xxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh good I'm not the only one then lol I'm starting to get more excitied about going way just a wee bit at a time I think i'll be more excitied when everything is more definite but I just can't wait to move away lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh good I'm not the only one then lol I'm starting to get more excitied about going way just a wee bit at a time I think i'll be more excitied when everything is more definite but I just can't wait to move away lol
    Yeah same as me just want to live on my own to see wat it's like!lol Actually can't wait for september nw!! Summer can't come quick enough! Ru goin for the open day on the 20th april!?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it will be a good experience hopefully and fun getting to know a different place and different people, No I'm not going to the open I considered it but I already had a look around Liverpool etc and I liked what I saw
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it will be a good experience hopefully and fun getting to know a different place and different people, No I'm not going to the open I considered it but I already had a look around Liverpool etc and I liked what I saw
    Yeah I wana go and c wat the halls r like! Really liked it the last time I ws there! It's a day out of college anywys!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 1, 2013
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Nursing and Midwifery Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.