The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Shockolate
Great halls if you like rats and cockroaches anyway.

WHAT ???????????????? xxx
Hi,

I had my interview for Liverpool John Moores on the 22nd of Feb and I'm still waiting to hear if i got into adult nursing..

How did they contact you all through ucas, email or post?

do you think I should email them, if so what to say I don't want to look to eager as i know there were alot of people who applied :s-smilie:

Well done to everyone who got in!!!! :smile:
Original post by xxxmikkilulaxxx
Hi,

I had my interview for Liverpool John Moores on the 22nd of Feb and I'm still waiting to hear if i got into adult nursing..

do you think I should email them, if so what to say I don't want to look to eager as i know there were alot of people who applied :s-smilie:

Hello! I had my interview on the 21st march and they said it would be within 2weeks but may be longer due to the Easter holidays, I'm hoping I will hear tonight or tomorrow! Maybe give them a ring? How long did they said they would take to let you know?
Reply 123
Original post by xxxmikkilulaxxx
Hi,

Hiiii,

I had mine on Feb 22nd too :biggrin: !!!!! I wonder if we were at the same panel?
Mine was like 1pm-ish, I can hardly remember because it seems so long ago !!
I got an offer 48 hours later xxx
Reply 124
Also I got a notification through email that UCAS had changed!!

You should def ring them :smile: Theres no harm in phoning !! xxx
I had my interview on 14th March. Received an offer on 10th April (27 Days). You should have heard back by now, if your interview was in February. I'd ring them.

I received my offer through UCAS.
Reply 126
AHHHHHH I have just confirmed Liverpool as my firm choice :smile:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just applied there for halls :smile: SO SO SO SO excited now xxxxxxx

Been offered a place for adult nursing march intake!! :smile: who else is going in march?
Reply 128
hi, i have a place for adult nursing at liverpool john moores for september and accepted as my firm just sorted out my halls in marybone 1 flat 42. so excited cant wait :smile:
Reply 129
Original post by Isobel21
hi, i have a place for adult nursing at liverpool john moores for september and accepted as my firm just sorted out my halls in marybone 1 flat 42. so excited cant wait :smile:

Ahhh when did you apply for halls?
I put in my application for halls last Wednesday night but havent heard back yet !

I am so friggin exciteddddddd
xxx
Aw I'm excited now! I've applied for Marybone 2 and 3! Any one know which is nicer? I haven't seen them yet
Reply 131
i applied about a week ago and got an email through to allocate my flat number and room, you have to then accept it and pay a deposit. i went for marybone 1 it 20 quid a week cheaper so thought more alcohol money lol. september cant come sooner think all the marybones are ok i went to a applicant day on friday we got shown a flat in marybone 3 was nice enough, think 2 and 3 are fine though x
Reply 132
Original post by Isobel21
i applied about a week ago and got an email through to allocate my flat number and room, you have to then accept it and pay a deposit. i went for marybone 1 it 20 quid a week cheaper so thought more alcohol money lol. september cant come sooner think all the marybones are ok i went to a applicant day on friday we got shown a flat in marybone 3 was nice enough, think 2 and 3 are fine though x

I got an email from Cosmo Students saying they recvv my application from John Moore and to log on register and apply ! Does that souund right?
Im just waiting for my cousin to get back to me with her address so I can put her as my next of kin :smile: eeeeekkkk xxx
Original post by shampoo1
I got an email from Cosmo Students saying they recvv my application from John Moore and to log on register and apply ! Does that souund right?
Im just waiting for my cousin to get back to me with her address so I can put her as my next of kin :smile: eeeeekkkk xxx

Yep thats right. Then when youve sent that, give it a few days and youll get yoir offer. :smile:
Reply 134
Original post by Kittencat
Yep thats right. Then when youve sent that, give it a few days and youll get yoir offer. :smile:

Thanks hun, I am just completing mine now on their site :smile:!!!
Should we be selecting 42 weeks or 50 weeks? IM SO CONFUSED xxx
Reply 135
I GOT MY ROOM :smile:!!!!

Im Marybone 3 Flat 64 room C :smile:!!!!!!!!!!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk xxx
I GOT MY ROOM :smile:!!!!

Im Marybone 3 Flat 64 room C :smile:!!!!!!!!!!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk xxx

Oh great are you dead excited now? I am now everything is starting to get more final, You won't be far away from me then I'm in flat 57 room A
Reply 137
Original post by Jamie1992 :)
Oh great are you dead excited now? I am now everything is starting to get more final, You won't be far away from me then I'm in flat 57 room A

Oh sweeettt :smile: I'll be knocking on the first day so! haha
Yeah I am really excited now, are you?? xxx
Oh sweeettt :smile: I'll be knocking on the first day so! haha
Yeah I am really excited now, are you?? xxx

Yea make sure you do :smile: Well I am excited but when I get my grades and everything else sorted out and everything is final I'll be more excited :smile: xx
Original post by alexandralt
Hello! I had my interview on the 21st march and they said it would be within 2weeks but may be longer due to the Easter holidays, I'm hoping I will hear tonight or tomorrow! Maybe give them a ring? How long did they said they would take to let you know?

Hey I'm new to this thing and sent an inbox but not sure if it sent haha!

Have you heard anything yet? :smile:

I haven't, I emailed them and they told me i should hear by the end of last week but havent heard anything as yet,

someone on here said her interviewers said everyone should hear by the 30th April

Good luck :smile: x

Latest

Trending

Trending