Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Liverpool John Moore Adult Nursing

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey so ive got my place and my accommodation. anyone in marybone 3 flat 61?

i cant wait x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Anyone going to ljmu for nursing (sept intake) from northern ireland?? I am waiting to hear from queens still, but liverpool is my firm on ucas if i end up in liverpool, ill not know a single soul! SCARY!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach1211)
    Hey! Anyone going to ljmu for nursing (sept intake) from northern ireland?? I am waiting to hear from queens still, but liverpool is my firm on ucas if i end up in liverpool, ill not know a single soul! SCARY!!
    Hi am from Northern Ireland and Iam defo going to ljmu in septemeber! U will know me anwys!lol Do ya hve Fb least we will knw eachother in september! lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, ive put liverpool john moores as my firm and just recieved what flat ill be in anyone in flat 66!? Exiting timesss!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Health& SC Student)
    Hi am from Northern Ireland and Iam defo going to ljmu in septemeber! U will know me anwys!lol Do ya hve Fb least we will knw eachother in september! lol
    thank goodness i didnt want to be on my own lol! i loved liverpool when i was over for the interview, everyone was soo friendly, it was my favourite interview by far. just wish queens would hurry up and let me know so that if i dont get in i can start getting my accomodation sorted for liverpool, its so annoying! yeah ive got facebook (: http://www.facebook.com/#!/rachael.byers.942 do you know anyone else going/or over there already?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    thank goodness i didnt want to be on my own lol! i loved liverpool when i was over for the interview, everyone was soo friendly, it was my favourite interview by far. just wish queens would hurry up and let me know so that if i dont get in i can start getting my accomodation sorted for liverpool, its so annoying! yeah ive got facebook (: http://www.facebook.com/#!/rachael.byers.942 do you know anyone else going/or over there already?
    Yeah I have a friend from class going to do teaching and then I know a few other girls going to do nursing! Awh can't wait so excited just wish september would hurry up!lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have a friend from class going to do teaching and then I know a few other girls going to do nursing! Awh can't wait so excited just wish september would hurry up!lol
    Aw I'm so scared lol, I don't know anyone going at all I'm sure it will be fine though. Apparently I hear from queens on Tuesday 22nd may so I'll let you know what happens
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aw I'm so scared lol, I don't know anyone going at all I'm sure it will be fine though. Apparently I hear from queens on Tuesday 22nd may so I'll let you know what happens
    Yeah so nervous to but can't wait! Yeah i have a few friends that applied to queens too! they seem to take forever!lol Gud luck anwys!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tara1692)
    Hey, ive put liverpool john moores as my firm and just recieved what flat ill be in anyone in flat 66!? Exiting timesss!
    Hey are you staying in marybone 3??
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, long time no speak .

Just wondering really, is there anything specific that should be put on the second reference? I'm pretty confused on like.. what the second referee should put in their reference as such. l:

Hope everyone's' studies/etc is going well
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LJClarke)
    Hey guys, long time no speak .

Just wondering really, is there anything specific that should be put on the second reference? I'm pretty confused on like.. what the second referee should put in their reference as such. l:

Hope everyone's' studies/etc is going well
    Hi same as me!lol Haven't a clue wat it shuld look like! Got a reference off my hospital placement and the sister there only wrote a few lines about how I coped with the work load and all that! Hpe it's enough!lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey did she just type it out and send it off, I'm going to ask one of my lecturers.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone I phoned the other week about the reference and stuff and they said it's just really a character reference about your personality etc nothing major also is anyone staying in Marybone 3 flat 51?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie1992 :))
    Hey did she just type it out and send it off, I'm going to ask one of my lecturers.
    Hi yeah she jst printed it of on letterheaded paper and stamped it!lol Hpe it does the job!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi every1! To every1 tats stayin in nursing halls when r yu's all movin in!? Think halls r open the 8th september and the course starts the 10th! Is every1 else movin in tat saturday!?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi every1! To every1 tats stayin in nursing halls when r yu's all movin in!? Think halls r open the 8th september and the course starts the 10th! Is every1 else movin in tat saturday!?
    I think i'll probaly go over on the 8th
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think i'll probaly go over on the 8th
    Awh gud gud! Startin to get really excited nw, Can't wait for spetember! Bit nervous though think it's startin to hit me that I have to leave home!lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Awh gud gud! Startin to get really excited nw, Can't wait for spetember! Bit nervous though think it's startin to hit me that I have to leave home!lol
    Yeah I'm starting to get excited now especially now I've just finished tech so I got my grades to get in, Well I'm not to bad about leaving home because it will be exciting living in a new place I'll miss my family a bit.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm starting to get excited now especially now I've just finished tech so I got my grades to get in, Well I'm not to bad about leaving home because it will be exciting living in a new place I'll miss my family a bit.
    Same as me!lol Jst finished tech there last week! Got DDD so happy!lol Yeah like the idea of metting new people and all but it's jst mssin the family! Hpefully I'll settle in alrite!lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Same as me!lol Jst finished tech there last week! Got DDD so happy!lol Yeah like the idea of metting new people and all but it's jst mssin the family! Hpefully I'll settle in alrite!lol

Same I got a DDD as well Aye you'll settle in grand everyone is going to be in the same position

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 1, 2013
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Nursing and Midwifery Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.