The Student Room Group

Do girls actually like giving head.........?

Scroll to see replies

I enjoy it because it's turning him on. Can't say I just sit back and dream of giving head but if I'm with a guy I always get on my knees for the foreplay...as long as he'll return the favour haha
It makes my jaw ache and I can be quite difficult. But then it makes him happy, and that makes me happy. I quite enjoy it really, it's not that bad and it makes the person you care for feel good, what's not to like?
Original post by Anonymous
I give it but I don't particularly enjoy it. It bores me, but what motivates me is the pleasure he gets out of it. He likes it if I seem like I'm enjoying it. It makes him end faster.

agreed..
It's not something I physically enjoy doing, but it turns me on that he's turned on so I don't mind. It helps if the guy is clean and has a nice looking willy as well.
Giving a lass head is one of the greatest things ever! I happily do it all the time.

I’m sorry but any guy when presented with that, well if he doesn’t want to chow down then he is not a man!

69ing also rules!
I don't actually mind, if a guy is clean etc, and I can see he enjoys it, then yes I do like it. :smile:)
I love it when a guy shows he's enjoying it, I think knowing you're turning someone else on is the massive turn on about it. If he doesn't show it, it can get a bit dull.
I do, I love it.
There's nothing i don't like about it, except that it makes me thirsty.
I give it but I don't particularly enjoy it. It bores me, but what motivates me is the pleasure he gets out of it. He likes it if I seem like I'm enjoying it. It makes him end faster.

:ditto:
Reply 49
I swallow because i like it
I really enjoy it but I can't deep throat but he still loves it. I guess I also love the way it turns him on too. The more eager he gets with it the more excited I get. I like when he finishes in my mouth but I can't swallow it.
I have had BF's that I didn't enjoy doing it for though.
Right lads, i know that giving my gal some head is always appreciated, & i expect the same back
I enjoy giving & recieving, as for her i know she enjoys my "member" in the back of her throat & my tongue making her cream
So, i feel as if the answer is simple, if she loves you she won't care, but in reality most people don't "love" their partner & perform oral just to get off
I enjoy giving my bf head and it makes him happy. Over time, this can get better as we understand each others needs.
hi
no
i need a gf to talk to
Reply 56
You should give me sum head😏
Girls you know must be some dirty ones then 😆 yikes because I've had some girls who had smelled delicious and it was after partying all night. There are clean girls and then not so clean.... depends who you are and who you can get.
I,as a guy always thought this was pretty nasty and I guess giving cunnilingus is to a girl if you think about it as there's all old period juice/discharge etc there and well guys pee out of their hole obv. Its just I met a girl once online and she was quite keen on me (know she was a girl) and she was like 'I love sucking ****' so girls how do you find it?

Wait till you run into that guy that was never circumcised! That urine and smegma under the foreskin can't be good. Feel sorry for any lady that does. I know because before my circumsision it could get pretty nasty under the Foreskin!
I,as a guy always thought this was pretty nasty and I guess giving cunnilingus is to a girl if you think about it as there's all old period juice/discharge etc there and well guys pee out of their hole obv. Its just I met a girl once online and she was quite keen on me (know she was a girl) and she was like 'I love sucking ****' so girls how do you find it?

Love it! Can't get enough clocks in my mouth, or pussy for that matter!

Quick Reply

Latest