The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Original post by .snowflake.
Professor Harrity. He was lovely, even if he couldn't pronounce my name right.

Ahh Prof Harrity is a lovely lovely man, heard stories of him feeding his tutees tea and biscuits.

Though as far as I remember he doesn't give a lecture course until second year.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by Shavaunt
Ahh Prof Harrity is a lovely lovely man, heard stories of him feeding his tutees tea and biscuits.

Though as far as I remember he doesn't give a lecture course until second year.

OHMYGOD. He's like my A level German teacher. The amount of times we had impromptu tea and biscuit lessons...
Original post by victoria123
Seems like quite a lot of people are in Howden! I am E3 :smile:

I'm in Howden F3, so just across the hall! :smile:
Reply 463
Has anyone received any emails from the pre-registration address yet? There seems like no end of thing they've told us we have to do before we get there, but before we can do anything they have to send us these emails, of which I haven't gotten any...
I haven't had anything either. I want to get stuck in or I know i'll forget something. They'll be back in office tomorrow so hopefully we'll get the emails soon :smile:
Reply 465
Original post by Natnat146
Has anyone received any emails from the pre-registration address yet? There seems like no end of thing they've told us we have to do before we get there, but before we can do anything they have to send us these emails, of which I haven't gotten any...

apparently they send all these emails like the first week of september!xx
Original post by alicerose94
I'm in Howden F3, so just across the hall! :smile:

Ooooh so exciting! Even though I know it's going to be full up, it's nice to know I'm not on my own aha! :smile:
Anyone in Wimberry B3 in Ranmoor?
Reply 468
Original post by victoria123
Seems like quite a lot of people are in Howden! I am E3 :smile:

Hi I am also in E3, been searching for people for ages, what are you going to be studying? :smile:
Original post by BlissH01
Hi I am also in E3, been searching for people for ages, what are you going to be studying? :smile:

You replied to a post from a year ago, I don't think they'll respond if they've only posted 5 times. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending