Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cannibalization of Nigerian Muslims

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    In the past few months, I have heard all sorts of stories about the unfortunate massacre of Muslim faithfuls in Jos, Plateau state in central Nigeria on their way to the Eid prayer in September 2011 and how their flesh was roasted and eaten by Berom youths. I thought “roasted and eaten” was a metaphor of sorts so I never paid much attention to it. Even when I heard there was a video on Youtube that captured the “roasting and eating”, I never bothered to make a simple Google search to verify the incident because I just refused to believe it had happened. Then I saw the said video posted on Facebook today, I watched every frame of this unbelievably atrocious video clip with absolute horror and revulsion. I am not only incensed and disgusted by the new low some Nigerians have sunken to and how far they would go in their hatred and fighting in the name of religion, but I am very worried and disturbed by the deafening silence of our leaders, especially our Christian leaders and sections of our media over this inhuman, savage, despicable and barbaric act.
    Continue reading the article at:

http://zainabusman.wordpress.com/201...-our-humanity/

Note: There are several graphic images/video which are quite gruesome..

I don't think this has been covered on the news at all? When there were attacks on Christians by Muslims all the major media outlets were reporting the stories.. Why is there a silence now?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm if this was a thread about Muslims attacking Christians there would be so many replies by now..
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxiKillxXx)
    Continue reading the article at:

http://zainabusman.wordpress.com/201...-our-humanity/

Note: There are several graphic images/video which are quite gruesome..

I don't think this has been covered on the news at all? When there were attacks on Christians by Muslims all the major media outlets were reporting the stories.. Why is there a silence now?
    What an abhorrent and vile practice. I really worry for the future of this Earth. Injustice has truly spread like wildfire. These people need to go. As for the silence, well it is hardly surprising. The media really love to tarnish muslims with the "terrorist" "extremist" blah... brush, but I don't think this has to do with being muslim/non-muslim. I think it has to do with the location of the place. Media outlets don't give a toss about some parts of Africa in all honesty.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    ........ honestly disgusting ...... but it's true. The media care more about certain football managers resigning more than they do about cases like this that should be reported on.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do the Muslims taste better or something?
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    Canabilism is what the Crusaders did...

Anyways, stuff like this only helps Boko Harams cause. The government should crack down on such acts if they don't want Boko getting support.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    *Resisting urge to make joke about Catholics eating Jesus*

But seriously, that's dodgey, why is there a police van in one of the videos? Things are gonna go crazy in Nigeria.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised that this thread is NOT in the "Most Popular" panel
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    That nauseated me.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely sick
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: I feel sick...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    its sick, disgusting and is absolutely horrible if a person tries to use this to make some kind of stupid point...

youtube is not a place to post such vile videos.... surprised its not been reported...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It makes me sad to see humans behaving like animals
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I wish I never clicked the link, I now want to VOMIT :headhurts::eek:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
    its sick, disgusting and is absolutely horrible if a person tries to use this to make some kind of stupid point...

youtube is not a place to post such vile videos.... surprised its not been reported...
    :lolwut: Are you serious?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Racist ****, none deserve to be slaves!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SubAtomic)
    It makes me sad to see humans behaving like animals
    we are animals.

More importantly I wonder how they tasted.

(Original post by Art Of The Ninja)
    Those dirty, african s.h.its deserve to be slaves.....Absolutely horrific.....All of them savage animals are pieces of S.H.I.T!

And this is coming from a part african guy..
    That's not exactly euphemistically phrased sire.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Art Of The Ninja)
    Those dirty, african s.h.its deserve to be slaves.....Absolutely horrific.....All of them savage animals are pieces of S.H.I.T!

And this is coming from a part african guy..
    Nothing worse than an uncle tom. :rolleyes:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stratos)
    we are animals.

More importantly I wonder how they tasted.

That's not exactly euphemistically phrased sire.
    I'm not particularly bothered about how it was phrased Monsieur...
    Your joke is VERY disrespectful
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why they just didn't stick to bananas....Didn't wanna live up to the hype...?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 6, 2012
New on TSR
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.