Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cannibalization of Nigerian Muslims

Announcements Posted on
We're up for a Webby! Vote TSR to help us win. 10-04-2014
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Your sources all seem to be talking about the same couple of incididents, and it's no surprise a mass of coordinated bombings makes the news. And I didn't say it wasn't widely reported, I said it I haven't seen it being widely reported.

And perhaps part of that is because there is no unified Christian terror/insurjent group perpetrating the killings. Whereas Boko Haraam is a proclaimed Islamist Militia.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Primitives.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is vile, absolutely VILE! Even pigs wouldn't eat each other. Humans are becoming worse than pigs!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxiKillxXx)
    Like reuters news agency would report on this.. and you know because these people in the video are from the berom tribe..
    i dont hear a great deal about nigeria generally, but most people know that muslims are in conflict with local populations - is this not the case in almost every country ?- china, russia, albania, india, phllipines, sudan, thailans, most european countries
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    DId I attempt to lay the blame on their religion? No. I am simply enraged at the fact that it doesn't receive any coverage when the perpetrator is a Christian
    Because the fact that they're Christians doesn't mean anything. It wouldn't if they were Muslim either.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mevidek)
    Because the fact that they're Christians doesn't mean anything. It wouldn't if they were Muslim either.
    I know this. But I dislike the double-standard
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indo-Chinese Food)
    i dont hear a great deal about nigeria generally, but most people know that muslims are in conflict with local populations - is this not the case in almost every country ?- china, russia, albania, india, phllipines, sudan, thailans, most european countries

China? Thats because China seeks to undermine any form of organised religion.. The Checnyans want their own independent state... Albania? Never knew this, care to enlighten me? India suffers mostly from attacks by Pakistani groups, and how are European countries 'in conflict' with the Muslim population? Apart from debates and controversy there is no real 'conflict'..

The situation in Sudan is more ethnic/tribal related than it is religion so to use this example would be a bit irrelevant.. In the Phillipines, the so-called 'Islamic terrorists' behave more like the mexican drug cartels..
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know this. But I dislike the double-standard
    I doubt that anybody with a brain would blame this on them being Christian/Muslim.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by celina10)
    This is vile, absolutely VILE! Even pigs wouldn't eat each other. Humans are becoming worse than pigs!
    Indeed.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I doubt that anybody with a brain would blame this on them being Christian/Muslim.
    If you look around this forum, you will see a LOT of members doing exactly this.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    China? Thats because China seeks to undermine any form of organised religion.. The Checnyans want their own independent state... Albania? Never knew this, care to enlighten me? India suffers mostly from attacks by Pakistani groups, and how are European countries 'in conflict' with the Muslim population? Apart from debates and controversy there is no real 'conflict'..

The situation in Sudan is more ethnic/tribal related than it is religion so to use this example would be a bit irrelevant.. In the Phillipines, the so-called 'Islamic terrorists' behave more like the mexican drug cartels..
    Interesting reply - i dont subscribe to much or any of it though. Europe?- the uk , belgium, germany, france sweden, holland, denmark- more like arrests and terrorsim as oppossed to just 'contraversy'.
    I could add Cambodia, israel obviously, the USA, bosnia, canada, australia - obviously i have ommitted all the muslim run countries in which there is islamic conflict/extremism - are these all coincidentally muslims conflict?
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    If you look around this forum, you will see a LOT of members doing exactly this.
    Did you read what I said? I said people with a brain will not do that.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did you read what I said? I said people with a brain will not do that.
    Then a lot of members do not have brains
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    Then a lot of members do not have brains
    It would seem so, yes.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medican)
    Nothing worse than an uncle tom. :rolleyes:
    ...a cannibal?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrJim)
    If you're trying to imply that it's some kind of Christian practice that has always gone on but the Christians keep it in quiet then you're a fool. It happened to a very limited extent in the crusades. The muslims were horrible in the crusades as well, the wrote mockingly about how many european sex slaves they captured.
    If you think that's bad ya'll should probably read about the sacking of Jerusalem in the first Crusade.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Wow.

I've seen some messed up things in my short time, but that is quite revolting.

We're all animals, but they are monsters.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    not justifying this or anything but cannibalism has been going on for centuries if not millenia, whys it causing such a stir?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumsteele1)
    not justifying this or anything but cannibalism has been going on for centuries if not millenia, whys it causing such a stir?
    Because cannibalism has (in the recent past at least) been associated with life or death situations, ie the Andes plane crash. I don't have a problem with people eating other people in such situations, where they did not kill them, and to not eat them would result in death.

This however is pure mindless violence and malice.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtri...086111111.html
    Intifada in France.

One example. There's also the extremely disturbing rape statistics from norway/sweden, the grooming epidemic in england, the honour killings of muslims who "act western" across europe. Don't pretend.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 6, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.