Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pauls Boutique jackets? and should i get?

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well i do actually like PB quite a lot, i have used their products for about 4 years now. Some of their items though i think are worn/used by too many people and look tacky or too boring becuase of this.

*Not to affend anybody i do like the jacket its just too many people have it* but their quilted jackets. Everyone seams to have them, and for that reason i said id never get one. But they have just brought out two new styles which i love D:

My question is should i get one? or will i look stupid?
    and if so which one?

Heres the two new designs i love

http://www.pauls-boutique.com/Produc...0274795001.jpg

http://www.pauls-boutique.com/Produc...0274805001.jpg
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh Lord. Don't get one from PB their clothes are so tacky it's unbelievable, if you're going to get a quilted jacket get a normal coloured plain one.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well thats what i have been thinking, i hated them becuase of everyone wearing them and so on. But i really like the floral prints.

Might look for floral print jackets as alternatives.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Not a huge fan of those jackets, but I have to admit the print of the second one is really nice.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maccabees)
    Oh Lord. Don't get one from PB their clothes are so tacky it's unbelievable, if you're going to get a quilted jacket get a normal coloured plain one.
    Seconded.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I want to find Paul and set fire to this boutique of his.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Personally I'm not that keen on them, I think they're a bit tacky but each to their own
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Pauls Boutique screams chav!! I would advise against it
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    if you're 13 it'd be fine..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popppppy)
    "You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today! "

will rep later
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    In my school only year 7-9 girls wear that stuff. Just sayin'
    If you had to get one, the second one is nice. It probably has a massive "I <3 PB" on the back though...
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NatashaLee)
    Well i do actually like PB quite a lot, i have used their products for about 4 years now. Some of their items though i think are worn/used by too many people and look tacky or too boring becuase of this.

*Not to affend anybody i do like the jacket its just too many people have it* but their quilted jackets. Everyone seams to have them, and for that reason i said id never get one. But they have just brought out two new styles which i love D:

My question is should i get one? or will i look stupid?
    and if so which one?

Heres the two new designs i love

http://www.pauls-boutique.com/Produc...0274795001.jpg

http://www.pauls-boutique.com/Produc...0274805001.jpg
    Ignore people relentlessly slagging things off for the sake of it, branding everyone who wears PB, (and other brands) as chavs or whatever (i.e those who just dress like everyone else to conform if you like).

I for example started wearing hollister and superdry stuff a fair few years back now, but recently it's become too common, to the point where all the fake prep knobs wear it and so becomes common place, lacking in identity.

Ask yourself, do you care that other people WILL have near, if not completely identical clothes? If it doesn't then get it!

If like me however, in a non-hipster way, you don't like being the same as everyone else and favour a little originality and identity, then don't.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    If you went to get a quilted jacket get one from somewhere like Joules, they used to do those jackets (literally the patterns were so similar) before they were fashionable, but I'm not sure if they do them now. But I can guarantee the quality will be better by Joules.
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    As much as I dislike PB, I firmly stick by my views that you should wear what you feel comfortable in and like, regardless of whether it's in fashion or not.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    First time I saw a Paul's Boutique jacket, I thought the girl was a Beastie Boys fan. And the first time I saw an "I <3 PB" bag, I thought the girl was really fond of peanut butter
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Please for the love of god, do not purchase anything from PB.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    They look vile and tacky.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    NOOOO!!! PB is a tacky cheap desinger and the pictures that you have put up are quilted hun, i really love the ralph lauren blazer jackets.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 18, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.