The Student Room Group

Funding your postgraduate course.

Hello it’s me again, Clea from TARGETcourses, I thought I would start a separate thread focusing on postgraduate funding questions. If you have any queries of where to find funding for your course please ask me on here and I will answer you as quickly as I can. Or, if I don’t know the answers I will find someone here that does

Just a quick heads-up did you know that we are running a bursary competition until the 15 June 2012? There are six bursaries of £2,000 up for grabs to help you pay your fees for a postgraduate course at a UK university.
In order to enter you will need to submit an entry no longer than 1,000 words in which you will need to tell us
How will postgraduate study contribute to your career goal?
How ill your postgrad experience and qualification benefit the community, the economy or indeed any other person or group?
Apart from academic knowledge, what else do you expect to learn from postgraduate study?

To enter please follow this URL http://targetcourses.co.uk/bursarycompetition
Reply 1
Original post by Clea@TARGETcourses
Hello it’s me again, Clea from TARGETcourses, I thought I would start a separate thread focusing on postgraduate funding questions. If you have any queries of where to find funding for your course please ask me on here and I will answer you as quickly as I can. Or, if I don’t know the answers I will find someone here that does

Just a quick heads-up did you know that we are running a bursary competition until the 15 June 2012? There are six bursaries of £2,000 up for grabs to help you pay your fees for a postgraduate course at a UK university.
In order to enter you will need to submit an entry no longer than 1,000 words in which you will need to tell us
How will postgraduate study contribute to your career goal?
How ill your postgrad experience and qualification benefit the community, the economy or indeed any other person or group?
Apart from academic knowledge, what else do you expect to learn from postgraduate study?

To enter please follow this URL http://targetcourses.co.uk/bursarycompetition

Clea,

Are these open to foreign students as well?

Many thanks.
Reply 2
x

Not a question exactly, but the 'terms and conditions' link on your website doesn't seem to be working.:confused:
Original post by lureynol
Clea,

Are these open to foreign students as well?

Many thanks.

Hello,

It is open to all students that wish to study a postgraduate at a UK university. So if you are thinking Oxford and Cambridge then that is absolutely fine :smile:

On another note, I am doing a little bit more research for you on that for the other thread question so that I can give you, hopefully, some good advice.

Clea :smile:
Original post by hobnob
Not a question exactly, but the 'terms and conditions' link on your website doesn't seem to be working.:confused:

Hello,

Oh no! We thought we fixed that :frown:

In any case thank you for letting us know, for some reason it doesn't seem to be broken when we try it here in the office, so we need to look into this a little bit more. Thank you very much again for pointing this out to me. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Clea
Reply 5
Hello,

Oh no! We thought we fixed that :frown:

In any case thank you for letting us know, for some reason it doesn't seem to be broken when we try it here in the office, so we need to look into this a little bit more. Thank you very much again for pointing this out to me. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Clea

Still not working for me, I'm afraid.:no: Unless it's a browser issue, but I can't really see how that would work...
Original post by hobnob
Still not working for me, I'm afraid.:no: Unless it's a browser issue, but I can't really see how that would work...

Hello,

We have finally understood what has been going wrong we are trying to fix it as quickly as possible :smile:
Reply 7
Hello,

It is open to all students that wish to study a postgraduate at a UK university. So if you are thinking Oxford and Cambridge then that is absolutely fine :smile:

On another note, I am doing a little bit more research for you on that for the other thread question so that I can give you, hopefully, some good advice.

Many thanks on both counts Clea!
Hello,

We have finally understood what has been going wrong we are trying to fix it as quickly as possible :smile:

It should be fixed now :smile: Thanks again for pointing this out to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending