Scroll to see replies

Original post by CitizensUnited
What if we were all ditto and we didn't realise it? D:

lol penis

You haz dirty mind
Original post by Miracle Day
You haz dirty mind

D:
Togekiss! I'm caring and gentle but you'd know about it if you got on my wrong side :wink:
Butterfree FTW!
Original post by lambert1
These non original 151 answers are making me sick. I am Magnetron!

:facepalm:

Original post by SleepySheep
No offence, but anyone who chose a pokemon that's not in the original 151 needs to die :nothing:

The fans who have played through all five generations are bigger fans than the people who whine about anything from numbers 152 and up ;D
Reply 45
LOL pokemon games are all the same. Most people know pokemon from the days of pokemon cards not the crappy handheld games.
Reply 46
I just did an online test, and got a Lucario, whatever the **** that is. I'm 23, Pokemon stopped at Mew for me.
Bitch please

I'm Arcanine
(edited 12 years ago)

LOL pokemon games are all the same. Most people know pokemon from the days of pokemon cards not the crappy handheld games.

The Pokemon games are technically the most successful RPG series of all time. I loved the TCG too, but the fanbase is built primarily on the video game series, no question.
Reply 49
Not my favorite but I'm more like this except bigger.

You're wrong.

Try again next time.
Reply 51
The loyal pokemon fanbase is tiny compared to the number of people who played with pokemon cards. Anyone who picks a non 151 pokemon is usually a 10 year old who isn't old enough to have experienced the golden age.
Reply 52
Original post by Id and Ego seek
You're wrong.

Try again next time.

There are 5 copies of the same game. Pokemon red, blue, yellow, fire red, leaf green. Now imagine if another game series sold the same game (excluding call of duty because we know they sell the same game over and over) it would be a joke. Pokemon games are fine for when your computer is broken but other than that no.
I'm a level 19 magikarp *be prepared*
I'm a ****ing Dragonite, bitches.

Im a cubone lonely and lacks any social skills and magikarp cause im so darn useless haha.
Gengar or Gyarados :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Ninetales, cos' people think twice before messing with me!
mew. the rarest of the all.

The loyal pokemon fanbase is tiny compared to the number of people who played with pokemon cards. Anyone who picks a non 151 pokemon is usually a 10 year old who isn't old enough to have experienced the golden age.

If you say so :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest