The Student Room Group

Food and Drink: TotoMimo's Magical Munchie Makers!

Scroll to see replies

cookie dough ice cream :wink:

my ingredient is spinach
Reply 61
I'd make this thing called bantitsa/banitza (using filo pastry)

my ingredient is...an apple!
Original post by alexsasg
I'd make this thing called bantitsa/banitza (using filo pastry)

my ingredient is...an apple!

Apple crumble and ice cream!

My ingredient is rice!
Reply 63
Nice bit of salmon and sone green veg with it :smile:

Sandwich ham slices? (please dont suggest a sandwich!!)
Reply 64
Fusion cuisine - CARBONARA TOSTADA!!

My ingredient is WHITE CHOCOLATE.
Reply 65
I'd be tempted to just eat it plain, to be honest! But I'd make a white chocolate mousse.

My ingredient is...stale bread.
Reply 66
Bake it, and crumble it, stick in soup, you got croutons :smile: Or bit of egg, dip some chicken in the egg then the stale bread crumbs (takes alot of mashing) and you got schnitzel :smile: Or bread and butter pudding!

My ingredient...

Cucumber
Original post by dani_1991
Bake it, and crumble it, stick in soup, you got croutons :smile: Or bit of egg, dip some chicken in the egg then the stale bread crumbs (takes alot of mashing) and you got schnitzel :smile: Or bread and butter pudding!

My ingredient...

Cucumber

I love slicing it, adding some sliced beetroot and topping it on a crackerbread with maybe a cheese triangle and a sprinkle of salt.

My ingredient is cheese slices
Reply 68
Original post by MelissaJayne
I love slicing it, adding some sliced beetroot and topping it on a crackerbread with maybe a cheese triangle and a sprinkle of salt.

My ingredient is cheese slices

I'd have a bbq and make cheeseburgers :smile:

My ingredient is coffee
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 69
Ruthie, I would make a Mocha-Choc Mousse, and for added decadence, whipped cream on top!

My ingredient is LAMB.
Reply 70
I'd make a spicy lamb curry. Or rather, I would if I could cook :tongue:

My ingredient is...filo pastry!
Reply 71
Alexsasg, I would make some incredible prawn wonton!!

My ingredient: Shredded Duck! (nobody be lame and say Shredded Duck in pancakes).
Original post by TotoMimo
Alexsasg, I would make some incredible prawn wonton!!

My ingredient: Shredded Duck! (nobody be lame and say Shredded Duck in pancakes).

I'd make a fresh shredded duck salad, crisp iceburg lettuce, grated carrot, courgette ribbons and a hoisin sauce (or however it's spelt) dressing.

My ingredient is mash
Reply 73
To be frank, I'd eat mash on its own! But I'd make sausages and mash. So I wouldn't really be cooking the mash at all. :tongue:

My ingredient is...feta cheese!
Original post by alexsasg
To be frank, I'd eat mash on its own! But I'd make sausages and mash. So I wouldn't really be cooking the mash at all. :tongue:

My ingredient is...feta cheese!

When I was in Greece, I went to this place and they bought out starters/appetizers and one was simply squares of feta sprinkled with dried oregano - it was so plain yet so delicious.

...sea bass
Reply 75
Fried, so its crispy on the skin, served with a few sautéed potatoes and some green veg.

My ingredient is ..

Maple Syrup!
I'd make a maple syrup cake. It's SO good.

Like a normal cake, with muscovado sugar, orange zest, teeny bit of ginger and some pecans.
Like the moistness of a carrot cake, but better..

my pick is turkey breast
cover that bad boy in mozarella and tomato sauce and oregano, roll up, egg and bread and fry.

my ingredient is pork scratchings!
Reply 78
Erm... Pint of beer with it? They're kinda a snack all by themselves!! Though you could probably do some sort of grated potato mixed with pork scratchings style dish... (like ham and grated potato oven bake but use pork scratchings instead)

My ingredient is

Strawberry Jam
Original post by dani_1991
Erm... Pint of beer with it? They're kinda a snack all by themselves!! Though you could probably do some sort of grated potato mixed with pork scratchings style dish... (like ham and grated potato oven bake but use pork scratchings instead)

My ingredient is

Strawberry Jam

I don't like jam sandwiches or jam on toast so i'd stick that jam with buttercream between a victoria sponge!

my ingredient is cashew nuts

Quick Reply

Latest