Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Imperial MSc Management 2012-2013: who applied?

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    have got an offer!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunny rabbit)
    have got an offer!!!
    Which offer did you get? I saw you posting in different Imperial threads:confused:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    have got an offer!!!
    Congratulation Can I know what are the questions they asked you ! My Interview is after Easter Vacation !
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vinc10)
    Which offer did you get? I saw you posting in different Imperial threads:confused:
    ESB programme!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rimperial)
    Congratulation Can I know what are the questions they asked you ! My Interview is after Easter Vacation !
    thx!!
    I am on Eco&Strategy for Business! Not mgt!

The director is really really nice!!!
    the Qs are straightforward! career goals, why this programme, euro crisis, teamwork.
    That's it!!!
    Just relax and wish you best luck!

Anyway, hope to see u at IC!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    thx!!
    I am on Eco&Strategy for Business! Not mgt!

The director is really really nice!!!
    the Qs are straightforward! career goals, why this programme, euro crisis, teamwork.
    That's it!!!
    Just relax and wish you best luck!

Anyway, hope to see u at IC!
    They seem easy questions Congrats again ! Hope to see you too in IC if i get accepted
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello all - I got an offer as well!
    Really sycked about it!

For those who have their interviews coming up I would advise you prepare good answers on the following:
    - Why Imperial and why MSc Management?
    - What were the most important things you learn from [enter your key work experience here]?
    - Tell me more about [some aspect of your CV/Personal Statement]?
    - Tell me more about your long term career goals?
    - What business do you admire most and why?

They are really easy questions and dont worry - you should do fine!
    If its the Skype interview don't forget to dress smartly as they may want video (they did for mine!)

Good luck
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by converse216)
    Really sycked about it!

For those who have their interviews coming up I would advise you prepare good answers on the following:
    - What were the most important things you learn from [enter your key work experience here]?

If its the Skype interview don't forget to dress smartly as they may want video (they did for mine!)

Good luck
    Thanks alot
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by converse216)
    Really sycked about it!

Good luck
    Thanks for that, very useful as I have my interview tomorrow! Out of curiosity, does the interview usually last for a whole hour and do they allow you time for your own questions? What was the hardest question they asked you also?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone,

I have an interview next week for the Msc Management program. Is it possible to have an offer after the interview with conditions like have a higher GPA or something like that?

Thx for the help,
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjp01)
    hey everyone,

I have an interview next week for the Msc Management program. Is it possible to have an offer after the interview with conditions like have a higher GPA or something like that?

Thx for the help,
    I asked a student currently enrolled in this program , he told me that he received last year a conditional offer and usually the condition related to GPA is the one mentioned in the entry requirements of your country on t IC website.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview today ! The interviewer was super nice !!!! I really hope I will get accepted i think it went ok though i felt like i could have done better , i still to need to wait 1 to 2 weeks for final answer
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I asked a student currently enrolled in this program , he told me that he received last year a conditional offer and usually the condition related to GPA is the one mentioned in the entry requirements of your country on t IC website.
    ok thx dude,
    I'm a bit freaked out because the entry requirements of my country states that I should have a GPA higher than 80 (more than 3.0) and my GPA is more than 3.0 but less than 80.

Anyways thanks for the help,
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjp01)
    ok thx dude,
    I'm a bit freaked out because the entry requirements of my country states that I should have a GPA higher than 80 (more than 3.0) and my GPA is more than 3.0 but less than 80.

Anyways thanks for the help,
    I just got the offer today the conditions will be sent within 2 weeks . I feel like you are in the same uni as me ! bcz im currently facing the same problem and im lost. Since my gpa is 78.8 which is equivalent to around 3.08/4 . Last year when i was checking the master entry requirements , it was 75% and between brackets it was written 3/4. The person who I got to know actually told me last year they asked him for an average of 75% . I guess they increased the requirements... So i'm still worried like you because even if I got the offer , I might not meet the conditions. My advice raise your average as much as you can if you are in your last semester and then send them a message explaining your case. That's what I'm going to do . If it doesnt workout , i'm thinking of deferring my offer for the year after and repeat around 3 courses so I can increase gpa to 80% . I'm not letting go of my offer <3
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just got the offer today the conditions will be sent within 2 weeks . I feel like you are in the same uni as me ! bcz im currently facing the same problem and im lost. Since my gpa is 78.8 which is equivalent to around 3.08/4 . Last year when i was checking the master entry requirements , it was 75% and between brackets it was written 3/4. The person who I got to know actually told me last year they asked him for an average of 75% . I guess they increased the requirements... So i'm still worried like you because even if I got the offer , I might not meet the conditions. My advice raise your average as much as you can if you are in your last semester and then send them a message explaining your case. That's what I'm going to do . If it doesnt workout , i'm thinking of deferring my offer for the year after and repeat around 3 courses so I can increase gpa to 80% . I'm not letting go of my offer <3
    Ok Congrats man,
    Hope that you wont get any conditions btw where are you studying?

Cheers,
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjp01)
    Ok Congrats man,
    Hope that you wont get any conditions btw where are you studying?

Cheers,
    Check inbox :P
    Good Luck on your interview ! It's very easy , if you know your carreer goals and why you want the programme .
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey,

is anyone still waiting for an answer? Did anyone have a second interview? I'm having my second this Thursday!

Thank you very much!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: June 11, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.