Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

9 months later and i'm still learning!!

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 69 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benpaa)
    5 months 0 minors sup?
    Try doing your test around here. It's supposedly dangerous to stop that a car hits you in the back, but it's not dangerous to run people over

Also, according to my driving instructor, we have the most traffic lights per capita than the whole of Europe. Roundabouts are annoying here (Much more than back home)

According to a friend that's passed, they'd hate to have done their test here, compared to where they did their test
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've been an on-and-off learner for 3 years (though I've totally stopped now due to the fact I have no job atm and I'm in uni).

9 months is fine (y). I think it depends on how many hours and whether you have a car to practice in outside lessons too.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraMial)
    I'm sorry but nine months!! it's crazy! people here have their driving license after 5 months... Have you attended a driving school?
    I know a girl that's been learning a year. To be honest, i'd rather have learned after 9 months and ultimately be a better driver because of it than rush into it and be a reckless one. I understand some people learn in a short space of time and are great drivers- my friend is a perfect example of this but that doesn't mean me passing a test after just 5 months will make me a great driver.

It doesn't matter now, i've passed and that's all that matters.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: March 9, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered learning to drive

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.