The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
i dont drink. alchohol is morally wrong
chaoringmeister
I just don't like the taste of it, it smells nice, but tastes like sparkly water. I don't really like wine either, again don't like the taste. The only four drinks that I've found nice is Vodka (thats sweet and tangy and exciting, and nice and warming), Schnapps (just like Vodka), Baileys (sweet and creamy with a spike), and Bacardi. So thats like three spirits really, and a liquer, am I just wierd, or are there other people out there like me.

depends what beers you've tried... theres loads and loads of different flavours.
shinytoy

Making value judgments on others is more morally wrong.
Reply 63
YEa youre a right nut.
Reply 64
Beer tastes like the inside of my stomach. I find Cider a more than acceptable substitute. It tends to be cheaper and often more alcoholic to boot. Hooray for the power of fermented apples.
shinytoy

Is this your moral opinion or one which represents that of the Roman Catholic church? On a side note I guess you're a vegan too whilst you're at it.
Reply 66
Beer is pretty rough. Wine or Spirits are the way foward:yy: .
Reply 67
chaoringmeister
I just don't like the taste of it, it smells nice, but tastes like sparkly water. I don't really like wine either, again don't like the taste. The only four drinks that I've found nice is Vodka (thats sweet and tangy and exciting, and nice and warming), Schnapps (just like Vodka), Baileys (sweet and creamy with a spike), and Bacardi. So thats like three spirits really, and a liquer, am I just wierd, or are there other people out there like me.

i dont like beer either...pretty much goes for all other alcoholic drinks.

only one i will drink is an after eight shot mainly because you cant taste the alcohol.

did someone say nominated driver?
Reply 68
NDGAARONDI
Is this your moral opinion or one which represents that of the Roman Catholic church? On a side note I guess you're a vegan too whilst you're at it.

How many teetotal Catholics do you know?
I don't like beer, wine or anything alcoholic. I don't like the taste of alcohol so I'll drink it if I can't taste the alcohol. Its annoying sometimes when everyone around you is drinking but I'm not going to drink something that I think tastes foul in order to fit in.
Reply 70
shinytoy

Care to explain why? Most people view it as only being morally wrong if you abuse it.
Reply 71
Oh beer is nasty. Eww.. It's pretty much the only alcohol I really can't stand - I've tried it, tried to like it, but no. Though I'd say that after a few drinks even beer would be drinkable but I'd much rather have something else.. like wine :biggrin: Wine is good.
Reply 72
I don't like beer either... *thinks of beer* *eewwwww* *shudders* :afraid:
Yeauck, I hate beer!
I dont like taste of beer too!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending