The Student Room Group

How to get over a guy, when hes in my uni class ?!

It's affecting my studies, Im always obsessing about how I look when I've got uni, sometimes if feel a mess I'll just skip uni for the day... This guy used me for sex and I was falling in love with him. I'm pretty devastated but he 100% doesn't care about my feelings and now he won't even talk to me, all of his class mates know about the situation too and he's made me out to be some sort of desperate psycho.....
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
It's affecting my studies, Im always obsessing about how I look when I've got uni, sometimes if feel a mess I'll just skip uni for the day... This guy used me for sex and I was falling in love with him. I'm pretty devastated but he 100% doesn't care about my feelings and now he won't even talk to me, all of his class mates know about the situation too and he's made me out to be some sort of desperate psycho.....

Why waste your precious thoughts on a knobhead? Forget about him, don't even look at him, he's a bellend. Even if he talks to you, don't respond, you are better than him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending