Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

SRO Audiences (TV audience ticket company)

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness. Vote and debate in all of the group finals from now to Saturday evening! 15-07-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else used these people to get free tickets to be in the audience for TV shows? Just wanted to know if they are any good; their website looks rather basic compared to the likes of the Applause Store (market leaders) and Lost in TV.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I've used them to get tickets to the Graham Norton Show. Their site *is* basic which is great as it's easy to apply. The staff seem friendly and reply immediately if you have any questions/queries. I prefer it to Applause Store.
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    Great, reputable people last time I checked. You shouldn't judge their website when shows like Graham Norton are using them
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the replies.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've used them too, got tickets to the cube, lets dance for sports relief, family fortunes... etc.
    One thing I can't understand though, is why, for some shows, they ask for your address. Does anyone know?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelic03)
    I've used them too, got tickets to the cube, lets dance for sports relief, family fortunes... etc.
    One thing I can't understand though, is why, for some shows, they ask for your address. Does anyone know?

Don't have a clue, but out of all of the TV ticket companies, I think SRO are the best. I thought their customer service was outstanding and their organisation getting us into the studio was brilliant. I will be using them again. What was it like seeing The Cube live?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdzAb95)
    Don't have a clue, but out of all of the TV ticket companies, I think SRO are the best. I thought their customer service was outstanding and their organisation getting us into the studio was brilliant. I will be using them again. What was it like seeing The Cube live?
    pretty boring actually! I've never watched The Cube on TV, but I just wanted to be in an audience (It was my first)! They over exaggerate the tension. Still was an experience. I really want to go to something like Mock the Week or Jonathan Ross though.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelic03)
    pretty boring actually! I've never watched The Cube on TV, but I just wanted to be in an audience (It was my first)! They over exaggerate the tension. Still was an experience. I really want to go to something like Mock the Week or Jonathan Ross though.
    I suspect that would be very exciting. Lets Dance was brilliant as it was on a Saturday night. I think it's always best to try and go to a live show as they don't have to do so many takes.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Been to quite a few shows. My favourite was seeing Jim Jefferies Alcoholocaust live.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 27, 2012
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.