The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Student Accommodation at Ardmuir

Hi :smile:

I am looking for advice from anyone who has stayed at Ardmuir at Trinity Court or Linksfeild. Which one is best? What can I expect? I am so excited to go there- I am going into 4th year and staying at them. :smile:
Reply 1
Bump :smile:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
i haven't lived there myself but a few of my friends live at linksfield and they seem to really enjoy it, its small compared to a house or flat but nice quality and they say much better than unite. And the fact that its really secure is quite good. They seem to enjoy it. :biggrin: hope it helps, but i cant say much as i don't live there myself.
Reply 3
Original post by Laupro
i haven't lived there myself but a few of my friends live at linksfield and they seem to really enjoy it, its small compared to a house or flat but nice quality and they say much better than unite. And the fact that its really secure is quite good. They seem to enjoy it. :biggrin: hope it helps, but i cant say much as i don't live there myself.

Thanks- that really helped :smile:
Reply 4

Bump :smile: Anyone else?
Reply 5
Bump :smile:
Reply 6
Hi am moving into Ardmuir in August and was wondering if anyone knows any good forums to find out other people who will be staying there?
Reply 7
Hey I'm going intoo my second year staying at ardmuir, it's ok yea but it is small and waaaaaaayyy overpriced, it's lk 517 a month now! Cleaning ladies basically sit talking outside ur door for ages then come in n flood the floor in what they call moping, that's basically all they do tbhand web had problems with maintenance telling us our washing machine works fine when we know for a fact it doesn't work at all. I would say it's ok for rich kids with money to spare but no I your trying to finance yourself, I would not be going on a second year living in my overdraft only my friends refuse to move as they don't want landlords to deal with :/
Reply 8
Hello, I´d like to know if anyone has succeded in subletting their flat for the summer.
when I signed my contract they said it´s the way how most students get their money back for the summer months they make you pay for.
I hope its possible.
Recently accepted my offer for RGU, I'm really keen to meet new people and that - Could anyone say whether they thought Ardmuir or UNITE was better? Also anyone know the prices for next academic year from September? Can't find info anywhere!
Reply 10
Original post by StevenSpenca
Recently accepted my offer for RGU, I'm really keen to meet new people and that - Could anyone say whether they thought Ardmuir or UNITE was better? Also anyone know the prices for next academic year from September? Can't find info anywhere!
Congrats. Have u signed u're accepted form? Did u sign it electronically? How did u go about it?
Reply 11
I stayed at Ardmuir for 3 years and loved it. Not having to pay bills is great - yes it's expensive a month but the person above forgot to mention you only pay 10 months of the year so it averages out to being a lot cheaper than they stated. The only downfall is that it's a single bed, other than that, I had an absolute blast.
Original post by donsly1
Congrats. Have u signed u're accepted form? Did u sign it electronically? How did u go about it?

I accepted through UCAS and received confirmation by email from them a while back! Sorry only noticed you'd quoted me now haha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending