Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why have many people fallen victim to a mind control experiment from Nazi Germany?

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 15-09-2014
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Statistically, the chances are that you, the reader have fallen victim to this mind control experiment, and if I can deprogramme you, you can then go on to deprogramme others.

Cultural Marxism is a fusion of Marxism adopted for post fall of Global Communism and techniques from the Frankfurt school which engineered techniques which were leveraged by Hitler's 'Third Reich'. (Fact, please refer to http://www.bannedparty.co.uk/Banned-Treatise.htm for documented and referenced definition and explanations )

The word right wing “fascist” is used against people like me who have common sense by mad brainwashed people to deny me free speech. This is because I object to governments that deceive the people making mass scale immigrations while pretending otherwise to “rub the nose of the people in multiculturalism”, and being told we are a multicultural society without the consent of the people. A society where is you say you object to cultural Marxism or the doctrine of multiculturalism people feel a need to automatically and almost as a programmed response challenge you, a society there you can be brought before the courts for saying you would rather hire a British person than a foreign person who lives in a foreign country, a society where sinister forces of fascism want to change the names of schools, tell the police off if they stop and search black people and take down flags, in case they are too British. Logic is distorted and "truth" redefined. If you don't support equality, then you are a traitor under the new logic. The new truth accepts statistics that align with the "relative truth" and denies statistics which contradict the "relative truth" as "scientific heresy".

A society where you can back everything up with fact like the one trillion pounds of debt and 120 billion of government overspending helped along by the “immigration welfare industrial complex” where we import people who go on benefits or who take jobs that locals want to do or prefer to stay on benefits and we pay then up to 26k (35k before tax in the bracket of the top 20% of wage earners), and people are so brainwashed that even when you present them with facts they still revert to the brainwashing that New Labour has been broadcasting out of their TV for 13 years as they are like drones who have lost the ability to think for themselves. We now have people partially championing changing education grades to match a persons background for the sake of equal opportunities.

The liberals have morally bankrupted this country. Now the word racism has been corrupted, it is used for burglars to accuse the police to get off, for people who say immigrants should learn English, for people against free borders. It is used as a type of mind control system through labelling. Well I am a racist fascist under this mind control system or a conservative under normal political constraints.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh nick nick :rolleyes:
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    1)please dont mix marx and racism together.
    2)you need a better education.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    1)please dont mix marx and racism together.
    2)you need a better education.
    I think this is just a programmed response of X is a dirty concept and cannot be mixed with Y which is my favourite brilliant concept (I don't know which way around so I won't speculate), rather than a considered response of HISTORICAL FACTS which I have supplied to you in the linked document. I think you need a real education, not a programmed education.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nephilim)
    I do agree with parts of what you have said, but I do think you could have phrased it a bit better (and less crazy). Tbh, there's nothing we can do against the Liberals -- society has changed too much. The world is going to become more and more like this, until the Liberals are seen as Conservatives by a new brand of Liberals, and then that group of new Liberals will be seen as conservative by a group of new-new Liberals and....you get my point.
    I also use the term liberal as a slur. It was one a noble idea in the days of slavery and empire but now it is a financially and intellectually bankrupt set of ideas which is aligned to global communism i.e. Free borders, let all our comrades in, bankrupt the nation if that’s what it takes to give people what we think they need. And the idea of the nation state itself is seen as irrelevant and not worth saving etc.

I don't think it's absurd at all to call it mind control. It is officially referred to as "social engineering".

If "social engineering" does not contain some mind control, well, you have to say someone is just in denial to disagree.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicknick1)
    I also use the term liberal as a slur. It was one a noble idea in the days of slavery and empire but now it is a financially and intellectually bankrupt set of ideas which is aligned to global communism i.e. Free borders, let all our comrades in, bankrupt the nation if that’s what it takes to give people what we think they need. And the idea of the nation state itself is seen as irrelevant and not worth saving etc.

I don't think it's absurd at all to call it mind control. It is officially referred to as "social engineering".

If "social engineering" does not contain some mind control, well, you have to say someone is just in denial to disagree.
    I never said it was absurd to call it mind control. I just said that it could have been phrased differently to avoid people saying "Dude, you're crazy". But this is TSR, the majority of members are liberals.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Stopped reading when he said "id rather the EDL be in power".

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I never said it was absurd to call it mind control. I just said that it could have been phrased differently to avoid people saying "Dude, you're crazy". But this is TSR, the majority of members are liberals.
    True, I take your point! (But I was purposefully using that kid of phrasing not to win a debate (considering all the responses are going to be programmed responses, and I would just be arguing against a sea of programmes responses rather than any logic so I have no chance of winning) but to get people to think by addressing the programming in the exact terms of the progmming itself. (e.g. part of the programming today is to hate Nazi Germany, (and I agree with hating Nazi Germany before anyone jumps down my throat) so it is a way of addressing the programming within the programming rather than winning a debate).
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    .....Just when I thought tsr had it all....I never knew Nazi Germany was brainwashing us all? :facepalm:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well I wouldn't say mind control nick, but people tend do tend to have learner, programmed answers stuck in their head. They aren't many students around with original thoughts on the issue of immigration, Racism, religion or more precisely Islam, Israel and culture. It not as bad as you think tbh. Outside of TSR, most people don't buy into the whole 'criticism of islam is racist, islamophobic and evil, you nazi BNP fascist" etc etc. Its just that the loudest and those in positions of power seem to hold ^ that opinion and like to make everybody else say and think it.

I would identify myself as a liberal on this issue, I think Immigration should be allowed, I think we should allow people to practace their religion. What I don't think is right is Mass immigration with no democratic voice on the issue, and I don't think any religion should recieve any particular special treatment, or be cast aside and beaten down, the onslaught against christianity has been happening for a while, whilst we cow-tow to Islam. I am an athiest btw so I frankly dislike all dogmatic religions and I hope we as a society contiually move towards real secularism and athiesm. I mean I can't believe people like Christopher Hitchens, Dawkins and Bill maher can actually voice thei opinions against Islam on TV and TV debate shows without being sectioned, have their vocal chords ripped out and then get shot in the street by some extremeist nutter (theo van gogh), which Is a sign of progress I guess. The problem is you have these phony secularists who mostly reside in the labour, SWP and UAF camps who are just crypto-fascists who want to see western secularism die and replace it with absolute multi-cultularism and will silence any athiests who dare to speak out. As I say, I prefer, infact strongly support multi-ethnicism, but not artificially engineered mutli-culturalism.

There was that festival a couple of days ago, I think you went Nick, which was a real secularist festival and the speakers were actively attacking the UAF sort and labourite, hate to say it, but 'PC' fascists ( I don't normally use the phrase PC since its very over-used and has been bastardised by the Daily Mailites and Mirror readers)

I think this photo has some funny bits in, its American but is still relavent

http://i.imgur.com/Z8nIz.jpg

• 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueray)
    .....Just when I thought tsr had it all....I never knew Nazi Germany was brainwashing us all? :facepalm:
    Yes lets take the people who crossed out the Tory or UKIP posters that said "It's not racist to debate/ restrict immigration" and wrote "YES IT IS! RACISTS!" They were programmed by this combination of post-Communist Marxism and Hitler's Frankfurt School of Techniques school of brainwashing out of which modern "political correctness" was born. However strange it sounds it is a solid, documented and accepted FACT. I wrote the paper "Cultural Marxism - the 'Political Correctness', redefinition, re-education & indoctrination of you and your nation". I have written correspondence from several MPs and MEPs confirming this to be the case.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prog2djent)
    Well I wouldn't say mind control nick, but people tend do tend to have learner, programmed answers stuck in their head. They aren't many students around with original thoughts on the issue of immigration, Racism, religion or more precisely Islam, Israel and culture. It not as bad as you think tbh. Outside of TSR, most people don't buy into the whole 'criticism of islam is racist, islamophobic and evil, you nazi BNP fascist" etc etc. Its just that the loudest and those in positions of power seem to hold ^ that opinion and like to make everybody else say and think it.

I would identify myself as a liberal on this issue, I think Immigration should be allowed, I think we should allow people to practace their religion. What I don't think is right is Mass immigration with no democratic voice on the issue, and I don't think any religion should recieve any particular special treatment, or be cast aside and beaten down, the onslaught against christianity has been happening for a while, whilst we cow-tow to Islam. I am an athiest btw so I frankly dislike all dogmatic religions and I hope we as a society contiually move towards real secularism and athiesm. I mean I can't believe people like Christopher Hitchens, Dawkins and Bill maher can actually voice thei opinions against Islam on TV and TV debate shows without being sectioned, have their vocal chords ripped out and then get shot in the street by some extremeist nutter (theo van gogh), which Is a sign of progress I guess. The problem is you have these phony secularists who mostly reside in the labour, SWP and UAF camps who are just crypto-fascists who want to see western secularism die and replace it with absolute multi-cultularism and will silence any athiests who dare to speak out. As I say, I prefer, infact strongly support multi-ethnicism, but not artificially engineered mutli-culturalism.

There was that festival a couple of days ago, I think you went Nick, which was a real secularist festival and the speakers were actively attacking the UAF sort and labourite, hate to say it, but 'PC' fascists ( I don't normally use the phrase PC since its very over-used and has been bastardised by the Daily Mailites and Mirror readers)

I think this photo has some funny bits in, its American but is still relavent

http://i.imgur.com/Z8nIz.jpg

I love the image, so true! And Yes you are right, I was at the "Freedom of Expression rally" and handing out leaflets. Did you happen to speak to me there?
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do you have nothing better to do with your time?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    OP fail. He can't cope with his poor record at persuading others of his deluded world-view, so rather than recognise differences of opinion, he delegitimises them and dehumanises his opponents by explaining it away as 'mind control'.

Your warped beliefs aside, we'd have much more respect for you if you didn't just conveniently sweep us under the carpet as under mind control, and accepted us as capable of drawing our own conclusions.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gladders)
    OP fail. He can't cope with his poor record at persuading others of his deluded world-view, so rather than recognise differences of opinion, he delegitimises them and dehumanises his opponents by explaining it away as 'mind control'.

Your warped beliefs aside, we'd have much more respect for you if you didn't just conveniently sweep us under the carpet as under mind control, and accepted us as capable of drawing our own conclusions.
    You just described left-wing extremists. In fact, you just described pretty much anyone, regardless of allegiance, involved with politics or political discussions.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't get this thread:/
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gladders)

I strongly believe that the view that we are a welfare population transfer island is not actually the view developed by most people's free will and that they have actually been indoctrinated because when defend this view with an intellectual opponent they either just go silent, end up agreeing, or have to resort to some seriously left wing extremist and radical position to actually defend this like "we are all equal and there should be no borders." Basically they end up championing global communism, and Ive tested this many many times. The only reason so many hold these opinions is that no one has ever put the other side to them in a coherent manner because there are not enough people around who are able to do this. I have done it in my document at http://www.bannedparty.co.uk/Banned-Treatise.htm
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    You just described left-wing extremists. In fact, you just described pretty much anyone, regardless of allegiance, involved with politics or political discussions.
    Not particularly. It's quite possible to have wildly differing opinions but respect people who disagree with you and accept they have different experiences and concusions to make. It's a world apart from not being able to tolerate other opinions and having to label them as 'mind control'.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sooo... I trust it when you next have a health problem you won't be going to the GP, considering many doctors, who are a fundamental part of society, are immigrants?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 2, 2012
New on TSR

A-level secrets uncovered

Learn from the experience of last year's A-level students

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.