The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Birmingham Conditional Firmers 2012

Hey guys, I couldn't see one of these threads for people with conditionals so I thought Id create one. This is the thread for anybody who has firmed or is going to firm Birmingham for September 2012. I'm planning on doing French with Japanese providing I get the grades and my top choice for accommodation is Mason en-suite self catered. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Firmed for Computer Science :biggrin:
Applied for Tennis courts, Elgar Court and Mason. All en-suite self catered.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
firmed choice for Psychology :smile: though not living in the halls, living at home :smile:
Original post by adrenaline junkie
Firmed for Computer Science :biggrin:
Applied for Tennis courts, Elgar Court and Mason. All en-suite self catered.

Those are my top three accomidation choices too, in that order, odd:P
I'm probably gonna firm for BSci Psychology
Reply 4
Firmed for Classical Studies and Drama (Joint Honours) :biggrin:
Applied for Ashcroft, then Maple Bank :smile:
just Firmed Birmingham for Psychology eeeee
Reply 6
I'm going to firm Birmingham for Ancient History :smile:
hopefully going to be on The Vale, first choice is Elgar Court!
Reply 7
Original post by jodieee94
Firmed for Classical Studies and Drama (Joint Honours) :biggrin:
Applied for Ashcroft, then Maple Bank :smile:

you're kinda doing a similar course to me!
I'm doing Ancient History, haven't met anyone else going to brum doing Classics
:smile:
Reply 8
I'm going to firm Birmingham to do Physics! Probably going to live at home though as it's not far from me- about 1/2-hour on the local train.
Think I'm going to firm Birmingham for Modern Languages with Business (definitely French and then maybe Spanish?!)

I've applied for accommodation in Tennis Courts, Mason and Elgar Court (all ensuite and self-catered).

Is anyone else hoping doing the same course or modern languages at Birmingham?!

I can't wait, I loved it both times I went and have only heard good things :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Tashaa18
you're kinda doing a similar course to me!
I'm doing Ancient History, haven't met anyone else going to brum doing Classics
:smile:

I came across one person doing it with english lit... but i've found no one doing drama!
My safety choice is Ancient History though, also at Birmingham :smile: especially liked the sound of the Ancient Egypt stuff :biggrin:
Reply 11
Original post by jodieee94
I came across one person doing it with english lit... but i've found no one doing drama!
My safety choice is Ancient History though, also at Birmingham :smile: especially liked the sound of the Ancient Egypt stuff :biggrin:

yeh it's great! I love it :smile:
have you applied for your accommodation yet?
Reply 12
yeah, I applied to Ashcroft, then Maple Bank :smile: and i can't rememeber the other two... :tongue: how about you?
Original post by TitchTheAntiHero
Those are my top three accomidation choices too, in that order, odd:P
I'm probably gonna firm for BSci Psychology

Yeah I wasnt too fussed about which accomodation. Those 3 seem equally decent to me. As long as its ensuite :biggrin:
Original post by adrenaline junkie
Yeah I wasnt too fussed about which accomodation. Those 3 seem equally decent to me. As long as its ensuite :biggrin:

yeah same really, en-suite and on the Vale <3
Reply 15
Firmed Law llb - applied to Jarratt Hall or Victoria Hall - final accommodation = Oakley court etc
Reply 16
Just firmed Birmingham for Chemistry ahh! Applied for Tennis Courts, Maple Bank and Ashcroft :biggrin:
Just firmed Birmingham for Accounting and Finance! Going to apply for Mason, Tennis Court and Hunter court. Really hope I get into Mason though :biggrin:
Reply 18
Firmed Birmingham to study Social Work :biggrin:
and have applied to Elgar Court, Tennis Courts, Pritchatts House and Mason :biggrin:
I study Modern Languages (Spanish and Portuguese, first year) at Birmingham. Feel free to ask me any questions about the course, freshers, accommodation, student life, campus- anything! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending