The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Birmingham Conditional Firmers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Firmed with economics Bsc and hoping to get mason hall since im from london :smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 121
Firmed law llb hoping to live in jarrat hall - my other choice is Victoria hall and selly oak I think; been 2 months since I made the decision lol :holmes:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-N7000
Reply 122
firmed for Psychology :smile: but living at home. only 25 mins away
Reply 123
firmed for History :P. Hoping to get Shackleton. When did everyone apply for their housing accommodation? I did mine around early April
Hi,
I have been confirmed for MBA programme.

Any here who's into business programme??
Reply 125
Original post by sarahgould-x
Think I'm going to firm Birmingham for Modern Languages with Business (definitely French and then maybe Spanish?!)

I've applied for accommodation in Tennis Courts, Mason and Elgar Court (all ensuite and self-catered).

Is anyone else hoping doing the same course or modern languages at Birmingham?!

I can't wait, I loved it both times I went and have only heard good things :smile:

I applied at all the same accomodation.. :smile:

TENNIS COURTS was insane when I stayed their at a mates. It's like the centre of EVERYTHING.
Firmed for English and American Literature, and have applied for Mason, Jarratt Hall, Elgar Court and some other ensuite ones :smile:
Reply 127
Hey everyone!!!

I firmed Birmingham to study Psychology and i applied for Elgar court, Jarriat hall, tennis court & shackleton:smile:

x
Reply 128
Hey everyone!
I've applied for Drama, single honours, anyone else?
Also for Jarratt halls, which slightly worries me cos it seems miles away from the centre of the uni :/ Didn't have a chance to look around the full uni, but went to the Selly Oak campus for my audition.
So can anyone shed some life on whether I'm going to be miles away from everything over in Jarratt?
Ta :biggrin:
The only thing I've heard about Jarratt
Hall is that it's popular for international students.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 130
Original post by missfreya
Hey everyone!
I've applied for Drama, single honours, anyone else?
Also for Jarratt halls, which slightly worries me cos it seems miles away from the centre of the uni :/ Didn't have a chance to look around the full uni, but went to the Selly Oak campus for my audition.
So can anyone shed some life on whether I'm going to be miles away from everything over in Jarratt?
Ta :biggrin:

I'm not sure but if I was to be granted an accommodation in jarratt hall... it would only be 10 minutes walk from my common place of study.... I'm applying for law btw

Reply 131
Original post by karchun
I'm not sure but if I was to be granted an accommodation in jarratt hall... it would only be 10 minutes walk from my common place of study.... I'm applying for law btw

Yep, it's the closest to campus out of the halls the university owns. A third party hall, Victoria Hall, is closer.
Reply 132
Politics and ive applied to mason twice (in February)
havent even seen it but i hear thats where everyone wants to be so must be good!
when do we hear?
Original post by Jellybeany
So scared to firm anything!!

Think im firming Bham for LLB Law.

So nervous though!

Did anyone feel the same?!

i firmed birmingham for law! really nervous i won't get the grades and since i did rubbish on my lnat they probably wont even want me if i drop one grade!
Original post by Book&Cover
Cool! Hardly anyone I know has applied to Birmingham.
I applied to Ashcroft and Maple Bank as my first and second choices :smile: What about you?

I applied to the same top 2 accomodation as you :smile: theres about 8 from my school going to birmingham! which is loads!
Reply 135
I've firmed Birmingham for dentistry!! :smile:
Living at home!
I firmed Birmingham for Medical Sciences, just hoping I get the grades

Original post by ruthelizabeth
i firmed birmingham for law! really nervous i won't get the grades and since i did rubbish on my lnat they probably wont even want me if i drop one grade!

Do you need AAA? Really doubt I'll get in in biology but I'm goin to try my best! Good luck!!

Reply 138
Firmed for Political science...had Elgar Courts as my forst choice accomodation but I'm going to change as it's too expensive.
Original post by kechg20
I've firmed Birmingham for dentistry!! :smile:
Living at home!

I've firmed Birmingham for dentistry too!! :biggrin: fingers crossed on those three A's!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending