The Student Room Group

The Courtauld Institute of Art

Applying for BA History of Art. The University said we would hear by this Wednesday at the latest if we have been called to interview.

I am wondering if anyone has heard anything already? Also if anyone has any interview advice? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

No, still waiting here, it really is driving me crazy. At least we'll surely hear back in 2 days...
oh my god me too... literally
"If you are selected for interview, you will be informed of your interview date by Wednesday 15th February. Interviews will be held on Thursday 1st, Monday 5th or Tuesday 6th March.

Final admissions decisions will be available on UCAS Weblink on Monday 19th March."

this DOES mean we will hear back on wednesday right...? i have a feeling that we wont for some random reason... any speculations as to what time on wednesday? and does this mean people are also getting rejected on wednesday? ahh so confusing but so simple
Gosh so glad I've found this! Been so anxious... Yes surely if we're hearing about interviews tomorrow and don't receive an email/letter, we have been rejected right off, and they'll change our UCAS status accordingly? Otherwise we'll still be left wondering in hope!
So weird how theyre gonna do everyones results in bulk
Well I do hope they say something by tomorrow, coming from Hungary, the plane ticket will already cost a smaller fortune and it's getting worse day by day...
Original post by chailattelove
Well I do hope they say something by tomorrow, coming from Hungary, the plane ticket will already cost a smaller fortune and it's getting worse day by day...

Will cost=would cost of course, I'm far from being that optimistic. :biggrin:
Original post by thestudentraum

Original post by thestudentraum
So weird how theyre gonna do everyones results in bulk

I'm picturing that they tick/ cross everyone in one long list then click 'save' at the bottom!!
Three minutes ago I got an email inviting me for interview on 1st March!!!
Original post by raisingmirrors

From the courtauld?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by raisingmirrors

Me too, same day! Exciting!
me too yay
Reply 13
Ahh-still heard nothing :frown:
Original post by JessDoll
Ahh-still heard nothing :frown:

Maybe they're sending out invitations for the 5th and 6th March today? Good luck!
Congrats everyone. Still no news here. I think it is unfair if they only send out offers today. I can handle a rejection, they should just finally send an email or update my ucas or anything.....
Original post by chailattelove
Congrats everyone. Still no news here. I think it is unfair if they only send out offers today. I can handle a rejection, they should just finally send an email or update my ucas or anything.....

do you know if they rejected anyone today/yesterday...?
Reply 17
Emailed them about an hour ago- all the interviewees have been informed and i should look officially for my status on track= rejection.
So upset.
Original post by JessDoll
Emailed them about an hour ago- all the interviewees have been informed and i should look officially for my status on track= rejection.
So upset.

did they give you a reason? :s do your grades meet the requirements of aab? ask for a reason!!! theyre obliged to give feedback i think
Reply 19
Well my track hasn't updated yet but the way they worded it sounds like a rejection. No feedback. The thing is I'm on a gap year and have ABB and I loved doing my questionnaire for them

Quick Reply

Latest