The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by y.yousef
Aww it's okay babez :console:
You only had 20 runs as well! Pakistan, should of done them in the last second, but they didn't!

So pakistan played bad basically, and we played average.

You were soo close, and yet so far. Don't be angry man, just breathe in and out, end of the day the better team won. :smile:

lol, bro, i'm a boy. :flutter: :biggrin:
we'll probably show you guys on saturday, if the team isn't gone insane.
Original post by nm786
lol, bro, i'm a boy. :flutter: :biggrin:
we'll probably show you guys on saturday, if the team is in their right mind.

'probs' hold that thought,, i still think we can win. Obviously Pakistan has huge potential, but they never use the pressure that they're in,in their performance.

And yeah Cook's performance was the best, i think if he died, you lot would have won.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 142
Original post by 079
Cook vs Pakistan lol
Next one will deffo belong to Pakistan, overall 2-2

insha'allah.
Reply 143
And i'm a girl :smile:
Don't get all shy lol :flutter:

'probs' hold that thought,, i still think we can win. Obviously Pakistan has huge potential, but they never use the pressure that they're in,in their performance.

And yeah Cook's performance was the best, i think if he died, you lot would have won.

you're not a girl, you're a boy you got that blue thing, which shows you're a boy.

we'll see next match, my series prediction: 2-2
the last bit, yeah, probably.
England's test series:

Strauss: :frown:
Cook :dong:
Trott :coma:
Pietersen :eek:
Bell :eek3:
Morgan :eek:
Prior :rolleyes:
Broad :biggrin:
Swann :s-smilie:
Anderson :smile:
Panesar :h:
Original post by nm786
you're not a girl, you're a boy you got that blue thing, which shows you're a boy.

we'll see next match, my series prediction: 2-2
the last bit, yeah, probably.

What blue thing :confused:

Pakistani's are kinda dumb in the brain, i think thats what it is. Sorry :colondollar:
Otherwise, they would have made all the correct decisions and would have done better. They have the physical ability to play well.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 146
What blue thing :confused:
And why would i lie, pfft. You're probably shocked because a girl called you 'babez', don't get that happy man.

Pakistani's are kinda dumb in the brain, i think thats what it is. Sorry :colondollar:
Otherwise, they would have made all the correct decisions and would have done better. They have the physical ability to play well.

http://static2.tsrfiles.co.uk/1.36/images/miscellaneous/Male.gif
Reply 148
Links broken :nothing:

lol, look top left.
Original post by nm786
lol, look top left.

I don't get your joke. :angry:
Original post by Raiden10
Imagine the test series without Cook's runs! :afraid:

Thankfully for England, we don't need to. Great player.
Watched the end of Pak's game and :facepalm: over and over.
Rehman? Why was he ahead of Gul and Ajmal? Does he actually possess any batting ability, or was he just stuck at 8 by mistake?

Once Afridi had got the six and four, why'd he have to go mental for? The game was quite manageable at that stage had he stuck around, and given poor Misbah some support. The twelve balls Rehman ate up didn't help anyone...just imagine if Misbah or Afridi faced those deliveries?

Pak have some issues with their batting line up. Don't think they're used to having to chase 250+ as they haven't really had to very often.

Still believe Pak will come back and the series will be drawn 2 all though :L
Reply 152
Original post by ♥ ♥
Watched the end of Pak's game and :facepalm: over and over.
Rehman? Why was he ahead of Gul and Ajmal? Does he actually possess any batting ability, or was he just stuck at 8 by mistake?

Once Afridi had got the six and four, why'd he have to go mental for? The game was quite manageable at that stage had he stuck around, and given poor Misbah some support. The twelve balls Rehman ate up didn't help anyone...just imagine if Misbah or Afridi faced those deliveries?

Pak have some issues with their batting line up. Don't think they're used to having to chase 250+ as they haven't really had to very often.

Still believe Pak will come back and the series will be drawn 2 all though :L

agreed,
a match that could have been easily won, we lost,
our fielding is so poor than everything else. :mad:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 153
I don't get your joke. :angry:

The symbol just to the right of your username (the blue circle with the arrow point to the top right out of it) is used to indicate if you're male.
Reply 154
Original post by Hugo Rune
The symbol just to the right of your username (the blue circle with the arrow point to the top right out of it) is used to indicate if you're male.

thank you for explaining,
he said to me he is a girl? :confused:

Oh :colondollar: Yeah now i see it.

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 156
A bit late to the new thread but....

Anyone following the Bangladesh Premier League?
Reply 157

how did you find the cricket match?
Reply 158
Original post by dgeorge
A bit late to the new thread but....

Anyone following the Bangladesh Premier League?

no, what channel are they showing this?
Original post by nm786
agreed,
a match that could have been easily won, we lost,
our fielding is so poor than everything else. :mad:

Hafeez and Farhat even gave Pak the steady platform they needed to structure their chase. Yes, their scoring was on the slower side, but had they kept wickets in hand, they would have been able to up the rate nearer the end, and put pressure on England.

I didn't see the first innings, but all I know is that Cook was dropped early in his innings?

If Afridi and Misbah stayed till the end, Pak would have won.

Fielding is vital :frown: