The Student Room Group

Continuing onto second year

I recently received an email regarding applying for student finance for the 2nd year of my course as my loans and grants are income assessed. However, when I click "apply for 2012/2013", it says the tuition fees for my second year are £9000!! :eek: ..I would have thought the tuition fees will stay the same as the first, as in £3325 (I think it is this price for the current tuition fees? Well something along the lines of £3000 :confused:)

Is anyone else experiencing this? :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by ...CoNfUsEd...
I recently received an email regarding applying for student finance for the 2nd year of my course as my loans and grants are income assessed. However, when I click "apply for 2012/2013", it says the tuition fees for my second year are £9000!! :eek: ..I would have thought the tuition fees will stay the same as the first, as in £3325 (I think it is this price for the current tuition fees? Well something along the lines of £3000 :confused:)

Is anyone else experiencing this? :frown:

Yeah, that's wrong.
Yep that's wrong, I thought they only meant to go up a little bit?
Reply 3
It's a common problem. You will be in the old fee structure, ignore what that is telling you. I'd hoped SF would have sorted their system out by now but obviously not.

Your application will be assessed by a real person, but if it's bothering you, call them up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending