The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Derby Interview for Adult Nursing

Hi,

I have an interview at Derby University next week for adult nursing and just wondering if anyone else has been there for an interview yet?

If so, have you any tips for me please. I'm not sure what to expect with doing group work and then an interview.

thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
OM Goodness! WHAT ON EARTH WAS THE INTERVIEW LIKE? Did they ask for all the certificates (I have lost my GCSEs:frown:) - -what if I messed them up; I sat them 12 years ago.

It's 3.5 hours, huh? Phew...

NERVOUS.,

Can somebody give me some pointers?
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Did you get on? I got unconditional offer for march intake :smile: I haven't found anybody else yet! X
Reply 3
Hey,
How did it go for you? What kinda things came up in the interview? I'm sooooo nervous, i have an interview the end of this month!!
Reply 4
It was great! They asked the usual, why? What do you harbour that would be good for nursing? Experience etc. and also a group discussion kind of thing! If you be yourself and you will be fine! :smile: best of luck! Where are you applying? Derby or chesterfield site? X
Reply 5
Hi Ya.. nothing to hard so...thats good to hear.. I've applied to the derby site, u?
Reply 6
I've applies for chesterfield in march! X
Reply 7
Hi I've got an interview next week, did you have to do any maths or english tests. I am quite nervous
Original post by lissco
Hi I've got an interview next week, did you have to do any maths or english tests. I am quite nervous

yeah just do some general prep, and you should be fine. Math and English and general group presentations are essential for you to do some revision on before the date. Enjoy and Good Luck!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
Hi , i am starting Nursing at Chesterfield in March, is anybody else?

Speak Soon Louise
Original post by Enelson2305
Did you get on? I got unconditional offer for march intake :smile: I haven't found anybody else yet! X

Hi I am starting at Chesterfield in March!! :0)
I'm starting in march too! Very excited! :smile: you all love close by? X
Hi, I live Retford near Worksop and you? X
Original post by louisehoman
Hi, I live Retford near Worksop and you? X

Yeah I know Retford :smile: I was there today lol I am from Aston in sheffield :smile: lol you heard anything from them? I finally have found someone!! I thought there was only gunna be me! X
Hi, no I've not heard anything from them! Have you? Starting to panic , as I've got to hand my notice in soon at work!!! How long journey will it be for you from where you live? Speak soon Louise x
I know me too, I am handing in my notice at the end of this month. The commute is about 25-40mins depending on traffic. You? Xx
Hya all, i only went to the open day yesterday so i will be sending off my application in the next week. They said that they still had places left for march so will definatly be applying for then :smile: Hoping for chesterfield as thats where i live but really excited about it all now :smile:)
Best of luck! :smile: let me know if you need any help. Emma x
Thank you :smile: my waiting on my boss to complete my referance and my application is good to go! Hope i dont have to wait too long to get a reply. Feels like im playing catch up now after applying so late, will let u know how i get on :smile: x
Reply 19
Original post by Enelson2305
I'm starting in march too! Very excited! :smile: you all love close by? X

Hi, I'm starting Adult Nursing in March at Derby too! :smile::smile:

Quick Reply

Latest